Welcome 💚

Welcome to India Bobby Badshah 🔥and his team! The craze is unreal! And yeah I just can't tell how much I love him

Welcome to India Bobby Badshah 🔥and his team! The craze is unreal! And yeah I just can't tell how much I love him....... Like seriously!? He reached Hyderabad and it's like a dream come True! Can't Wait to see him on 14th!! Chalo ji aap India aa hi gye hain hum bhi Ahmedabad aa hi jayenge 💗😩

Plsss respect karna Indian fans inki! I can clearly see the nervousness in their eyes. Obviously, travelling to India and that too for the first time despite nations disputes , isn't easy. Let's be faithful to them! They respect our country, our people and our players. They have hopes from us! Let's forget India vs Pakistan and think about India and Pakistan. Many Indian fans will criticise them during the match! I feel it's very wrong! They are also humans just like us. It's okay to follow your religion and culture but at the same time we should learn to respect others as well. I don't know what connection I have with this mann.. since his debut , he became my favorite and people find it strange as I support him many times. Yes I'm strange but unlike others. I don't discriminate between the religion and country. Politics divided us but it doesn't mean that supporting their sportsperson, singers, actors is a sin! They didn't do anything.

Once my friend was asking me about my favorite cricketers and as I mentioned Babar's name she started arguing that how come I support a Pakistani and started the topic on partition and all to which the only reply I had, " Did Babar gave two nations theory? 😂 Did he asked to create a separate Muslim country? Did he signed the pact? He was not even born at that time! How come he is responsible for the partition? "

I have always said that I believe in India and Pakistan 🇮🇳❤🇵🇰 rather than India vs Pakistan!

GOOD NIGHT!