Chapter - 14 ( EHSAAS ❤)

Third person's pov

It was 28 Aug and it was Ind vs Pak match scheduled in Dubai.

Ishu also booked the ticket as there was no concert scheduled on that day! She met Anushka mam and Ritz di there Samaira was also there and she was playing with her!

Shreyas was watching her from the ground as Ind decided to ball first. He signalled her by waving his hand and she too did the same ☺

Shreyas : Yarr she is looking beautiful ❤...koi batao yaar is ladki ko ki indian outfit me aayegi to mai distract ho jaunga..

Rahul: Tharki hai kya 😂😂 chal warna Rohit se nipat lena !

Babar and Rizwan came to the crease and were confident!

They were playing very well and it was 10th over still no wicket Babar was about to complete his century but something unexpected happened... It was Arshdeep bowling and it hitted Babar's hand!  It was shocking for everyone and Babar himself was very shocked.. His face was telling how badly it hitted!

Ishika was so shocked and concerned as if she is about to cry! The cameraman zoomed towards her and she was shown in the big screen with concerned face .

 She was watching him returning back to the pavilion and she saw that the doctor who was treating Babar's hand was in the way that he was about to cry! She didn't know why but she ran towards him

She was watching him returning back to the pavilion and she saw that the doctor who was treating Babar's hand was in the way that he was about to cry! She didn't know why but she ran towards him.. Shaddy was inside! He was surprised to see her. She asked to him that the doctors are not doing the treatment right. He said, " If u know how to, then go inside," she nodded!

She went to the room where Babar was sitting. She saw him in so much pain. She asked him, " Aapko zyada dard ho rha hai? " , he replied in a low voice, " Hm " . Then doctor came and they were ill treating his hand! " Sir please stop this,  can't u see how much it's paining to him? " , she said in a concerned voice.  " Let me do my job, miss ", said the doctor. " I am too a doctor and done the training and if u will to treatment like this then it will create complications to him ", she said. " Babar aap apna haath lao! " , she said. She caressed his arm gently and he was calmed.. Then, she slowly put the ointment and done the dressing! He was feeling well!
" Are you a doctor? " he asked shockingly.
" Yes, actually I had done MBBS too but in the meantime I got famous as singer! "
" Aap insaan bohot ache ho ", he said
" Aap bhi ho ", she said with a smile
Shaddy entered and asked Babar whether he wanna continue batting or not?
" Abhi ye batting na kare to hi acha hai warna complications ho sakti hain, " Ishika said.
Shaddy, " Alright " .

She came out with him passing him ice pack to put on his hand and then she came back to her seat.
She told Ritz di and Anushka mam everything! While Shreyas was looking towards her with sad face but she smiled towards him and it made him smile. Her smile too was shown on the big screen and Rahul was looking to the screen saying, " Ab Shreyas ise hi dekhega 😂😂". He shouted, " Hey Shreyas ye dekh 😂😂" . Shreyas was trying not to see otherwise he will get distracted 😂😂. Meanwhile,  Babar was watching her from the dug out!
Babar *thinking* , " Na ye mujhe ache se janti hai na mai par phir bhi aisa lagta hai ki koi to naata hai. "

Pak finished batting and it was India's turn it was to chase the target of 205 but India was unable to chase the target and got out from the semi finals.

Indian players were hella sad, Ishika too was sad, But as she saw Babar talking to Rohit sir and Virat sir it melted her heart! Thar despite being Pakistani he always respect them and that is why indian people love him too! She saw Shreyas was about to cry.. She ran towards him and hugged him all of sudden to calm him down and he felt like he found everything he wanted though Rahul was sad but still lookin at Shreyas made him laugh as he was standing and thinking whether to hug her back or not 😂❤ but he did and lie down his head on her shoulder trying not blush and she thought that he was sobbing 😂, she said, " Agar tum sab ro doge to hum jaise audience sirf aansu pochte reh jayenge ...kab tak mere kandhe pe rote rahoge Shreyas kandha dukh rha hai mera 😂" then Shreyas realised that he was hugging her for 10 min and got embarrassed!

She smiled towards him but her eyes were looking at Babar as soon as she saw him alone, she asked him, " Haath kaisa hai aapka? BTW congratulations for your victory " she said with a sad face as ind was out from semis 🙂

Babar said, " Pata nhi par jabse aapne treatment kiya hai dard aadha ho gya BTW thank you! "

She said, " No problem, captain! 😉" and then bid farewell to him!

Next part soon.....