Bonus Chapter 6 ( Jealousy 😂👀❤ )

Plot idea by Lavannyachaterji AND king_hitman24

Third person's pov

A player's life isn't easy. They travel throughout the year just to represent their country. They hardly get time to spend with their families. It's after the WC. All the cricketers got a break for a 2 months. They had no bilateral series too. Therefore, Babar planned a vacation in order to spend some good amount of time with his wifey and kiddo. They were in the Luxembourg, a beautiful place, isn't it?

They were in the streets of Luxembourg, Kinza was extremely happy and Babar was busy recording her with his camera. He clicked so many pictures of Ishika and Kinza!

 He clicked so many pictures of Ishika and Kinza!

The pictures they clicked

They were now in the Beaufort Castle, a beautiful place indeed

Ishika : Bobby shouldn't we have a picture together?

Babar : Haan na? I was thinking the same but how?

Ishika : Hmm.. Wait!

She saw a man who was already clicking the picture of the castle. She asked him to click their pic together.

Ishika : Hey! Sir could you please click our picture?

P/N : Yeah sure! Why not?

Ishika : Thank you!

He clicked their picture and did a handshake with Babar and a high five with Kinza. Ishika checked the pics and praised him.

Ishika : You are a good photographer!

P/N : Thanks but your beauty made it more beautiful

Babar : * in mind * WTH is he doing here? Leave him Ishu let's go right!? No, this talkative girl will not leave!

Ishika : Awe thanks! * Looking towards Babar who is frowning at the man *

P/N: And yk what though you are married and have a kid, you still look like a young maiden girl!

Babar : *in mind * And who do I look like? An old man?

P/N : And...

Babar : And I think we should leave! Thanks a lot for your kind words for MY WIFE !* glares towards Ishika *

Ishika : *in mind * Awe he looks so cute when he gets jealous! * giggled at his stare *

P/N : Yeah yeah but lemme tell you that you are damn lucky for getting her into your life.

Babar : Yeah I know that! Let's go Ishu!

Ishika : Kahin se jalne ki boo aa rhi hai! Haina Kinza?

Kinza : Mumma mujhe to nhi aa rhi hai

Babar : Beta aapki Mumma ki na naak kharab ho gyi hai!

Ishika : Haww!

Babar : Haww kya!? Awe thanks bolo na sabko!

Ishika : Are you jealous?

Babar : No not at all!

Ishika : Accept that shohar jiii....

Babar : I am not jealous my dear wifeyyy!!

After the dinner they went to their hotel room. They were tired so they lied down on the bed. Kinza hugged Babar and slept meanwhile Ishika was scrolling her phone, where she found a picture of Babar with a girl at an event.

Ishika : Suno!

Babar : Hmm..

Ishika : Ye chipkne ki aadat chhod do tum!

Babar : Kya chipkne ki aadat?

Ishika : Ye ladki kon hai? Or kyu chipak rhe the usse?

Babar : Are yaar purani friend thi and it was just a formal hug!

Ishika : Kya formal!? Hug hug hota hai samjhe!?

Babar : Thik hai aage se dhyan rakhunga!!

Ishika : Haan dhyaan rakh hi lena warna mere bhi bohot purane friends hai!

Babar : Oye!

Ishika : Kya Oye?

Babar : Waise hmm I can smell jealousy!

Ishika : Galatfehmi aapki!

Babar : Hm hm wo to dikh hi rha hai!

Ishika : Arghhhh!

Babar : Oye pagal hai kya!? Kinza so rhi hai! Sach me tum abhi bhi wahi 2022 wali Ishika ho! Kitne nakhre hai bhai tumhare!

Ishika : Hmm isiliye to shaadi kari thi tumne ab nakhre to uthane padenge!

Ishika was sitting on the sofa, Babar joined her too. He knows very well that Ishu is pregnant and she has mood swings.

Babar hugged her!

Babar : Ye formal nhi hai ye to apna wala hug hai! Khush hai na aap madam?

Ishika hugged him back and kissed his cheeks.

Ishika : BTW sorry! Wo thora mood swings hota hai!

Babar : Hmm I know Wifey! Waise baby bhi andar se soch rha hoga kitne nakhre wali Mumma hai! * laughing "

Ishika : * laughing * Hm I admit!

And later they went to sleep!

A/n: A short chapter! Cuz I was studying so yeah stay tuned and thanks Lavannya and Krutika for the plot idea! GOODNIGHT ✨😴