Bonus Chapter 1 💫

Three years ago!

Ishika's pov

I am extremely happy that everything has sorted out! We are together again. Today is Babar's match! Things have been tough for him as he suffered a lot in these years. Trolling, losing form and so on.  I just hope that this match bring some positiveness in his life. I was sitting on my couch and Kinza was playing around with her toys. I came and sat beside her.

" Mumma look at this Papa gifted me this and I love it ", Kinza * showing a big teddy *

" Yeah, it's cute! ", I said and then we started playing with the teddy.

After playing Kinza got exhausted and slept. I picked her up and made her sleep on bed. It was 7:00 pm and the game was about to start. So, I switched on the T. V. 

Babar won the toss and elected to bat.

Babar and Rizwan came for opening . They were building a good partnership. Babar scored a fifty and I was so happy that I started clapping. For a min I forgot that Kinza is sleeping and I said, " Kinza look your papa scored a fifty ".
She suddenly got up rubbing her eyes with her small hands and said, " Are mumma aapko kya ho gya "
Then she saw the television and then she joined me. Now we both started watching the match. In no time, Bobby scored a ton.

" And that's the comeback! A huge comeback by the King ", commentator said.

Me and Kinza started jumping out of happiness.

" Mujhe Papa ki yaad aa rhi hai! ", said Kinza.

Me : Acha, abhi tak nhi aa rhi thi match dekhkar aane lagi?

She came towards me and hugged me.

Kinza : Mujhe Papa se milna hai!

Me : Kya? Abhi? Bacche humne ticket nhi karaye 😂.
Or aapke Papa is waqt Multan me hai Karachi me nhi! Kaise chal sakte hai? Match khatam ho jayega tab video call karlena okay?

Kinza : Thik hai mumma par Papa wapas kab aayenge.

Me : Kal shaam tak aa jayenge .

Kinza : Sach?

Me : Haan baba!

Match got over. Pak won the game and Bobby lifted up the trophy.

Third person's pov

Babar was attending the press conference. A journalist out of nowhere asked a question.

Journalist : Since, last year you were struggling a lot ! Captaincy pressure, getting out of form. And Finally you made a comeback! How are you feeling? Also, how did you overcome from this phase.

Babar : Definitely, being a captain is not easy, I have gone through a lot of mental stress but yeah making such a comeback boosted my self-confidence. I am thankful to my family, friends and especially my wife  , she has supported me a lot through the phase. When the world started doubting me, she was the one who stood up with me everytime. And yeah my daughter too. I love both of them ❤

All the journalist started clapping for him. Shaddy being the vice captain was also sitting beside Babar. He started giving expressions to him 😂.. To which Babar said, " Ki hoya? " and everyone started laughing .

 To which Babar said, " Ki hoya? " and everyone started laughing

The PC got over and Babar came back to the dressing room. The boys were in hurry as they had early morning flight.

Babar finally reached his hotel room and Shaddy also came with him. Babar's phone started ringing and it was Ishika.

Babar : Hello !! Kya kar rhi ho?

Ishika : Kuch nhi bas abhi Kinza ko Sula ke aayi hu. Bechari kabse wait kar rhi thi apne Papa ka * then she told him about how she was missing him badly *

Babar : Are yaar! * regretting *
Mera baccha! Kal finally aa hi jaunga! I miss you both.

Ishika : We too!

Suddenly, Shaddy said from behind.

Shaddy : Bhabhi pata hai aaj Babar bhai to PC me hi romantic ho gye 😂

Ishika : Kya!?? * confused *

Babar : Are ye pagal sa to hai! Iski baat pe bharosa na karo.

Ishika : Nhi nhi Shaddy plz continue karen! Mujhe bhi pata chalna chahiye ki PC me kaise romantic hua jata hai!

Shaddy told her about how Bobby praised her during PC.

Ishika : Ohh acha 😅 I thought something else.

Babar : Mainu pata sii! Or ye Shaddy koi seedhi baat nhi batata hai humesha aise hi bolta hai!

Ishika was laughing at them.

A/N: This is the first bonus chapter hope you will like it! Few more to come! Stay tuned! 💗