Chapter-15 ( Accident! 💔)

A /N: This part of story is about Shreyas and Ishika's bond! This consists a tragedy but there will be no harm to any character!

Shreyas pov

I can't believe what happened yesterday... She hugged me like literally she hugged me from her sid I can still feel her warmth ❤

Damn.. I want to meet her! Lemme msg her

Me : Hi Ishu!
Ishu : Hi ☺❤
Me: Wanna meet u!
Ishu: Sure but why??
Me: Aise hi man h!
Ishu: Ohh ...😉 Where?
Me: I will send you the café address!
Ishu: Okay!!

Babar's pov

My hand is paining too much! But still I can feel the touch of her...
Shaddy came to my room to see me...

Shaddy : Bhai haath kaisa hai? 
Me: Thik hi hai dard ho rha hai
Shaddy: Mujhe yaqeen nhi ho rha ki tu Ishika se mila! Kitni pareshan thi wo tere liye aisa lg rha tha ki tum uske liye sab kuch ho
Me: Sach me! Par uska dil acha hai!
Shaddy: Ha ye to h!

Ishika's pov

Shreyas has asked me to meet him café near burj Khalifa ...
*notification *
Shreyas : It would be great if you could wear indian outfit!

Me: Okay!!

Sometimes I feel like he has crush on me or what jab dekho tab tadta hai 😂😂 anyways cute hai! Ab Indian me kya pehnu 🤔

My outfit

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

Shreyas was also ready with his dashing look and handsome face

His outfit

They both were ready and left for the place

Shreyas was the first to reach there
He was waiting for Ishika and she arrived! She was wearing a plain pink anarkali kurti with set of palazzo pants with a floral dupatta!  She was standing on the other side of road. She waved at him and he did the same. He was going there to receive her but she signalled not to come as she was coming.

And something unexpected happened! She was crossing the but suddenly a car came in speed and hitted her

Shreyas' pov

" Ishikaaaaa....... ", I cried .

I ran towards her . Blood started flowing from her head and her eyes were closed. I thought for a second as I lost everything!

I carried her in bridal style and put her in my car. Her eyes got opened and she was saying,  " Shreyas, I can't open my eyes, I think I am gonna die today. " " Try to open ur eyes, Ishu, " I said with teary eyes. I called Rahul and told him everything. He was shocked and tensed too. We reached the hospital and I took her to the stretcher, she was saying, " Bohot dard ho rha hai Shreyas. " and holding my hands. But the doctors took her to emergency room and our hands got separated!

Soon, Aru and Rishi arrived! Rahul also came and was consoling me.

Aru was crying badly and Rishi was standing with teary eyes.

The doctor came out from the
room and I asked him about her.
He said,  " She is still faint and too much blood flowed from her body. We need someone to donate her blood. Her blood group is O+ . I wanted to but can't because my blood group is different . I asked Aru but she was also helpless as no body had that blood group. I called many of them but still I found nothing. I was watching her from outside and her health was vulnerable.

Soon a person came for his hand checkup and he was Babar. After sometime he came towards room with teary eyes and said that he will give her blood.

I was watching his concern towards her!

Rahul was talking to him. He hugged him for his help.

Third person's pov

Babar donated his blood and was feeling very low so doctor provided him some juice. Shreyas was sitting outside blaming himself but soon doctor said, " Mr. Iyer she is calling you ". He went inside without even wasting a minute Hw hugged her and said Sorry! But she hugged him back caressing his hair .

After that Rahul came inside with Babar telling her about his work and she smiled at him. Shreyas left the room as he was going to the medicines. Rahul left too after meeting her. She called Babar and sit beside her saying " Thank you! You saved my life " . They both were chatting laughing and all of sudden fall asleep. He was gong out as she was sleeping but her hands were holding his hands. Shreyas was watching it from outside with a sad face. But babar managed to walk out and met Shreyas! They both hugged each other and went away.

Next part soon...