Chapter-26 (Khushi💗💗)

Third person's pov

It was next day and Ishika was preparing herself to confront the truth which doctor will be saying 😂
She was tensed and Babar was confused because of her behavior.

" Oye madam, doctor ke pass hi to jana hai or phir tum to khud bhi doctor ho to phir kya darr ", he said.

"Ha mujhe pata hai par anxiety to hoti hi hai mujhe aksar 😅", she said.

" Acha chalo chalte hain ", he said and she nodded.

Babar himself was concerned but he was not showing it out!
He was driving and Ishika smiling and starring towards his serious face..

He was driving and telling her numerous things about health as if he himself is the doctor 😂

Finally they reached the hospital!

*In the hospital *

Dr. Mehreen : Welcome Babar sir and Ishika. Sir could you please stay outside?

Babar: Yeah sure!

Ishika : Dr. I am not supposed to digest the truth so tell this to him first 😂😂

Dr. Mehreen : Okay! Lemme check first 😂

Ishika : yeah yeah sure!

She was checking her and came up with the results.

Dr. Mehreen: Congratulations Ishika!! You are going to become a mom! I would suggest you to tell this to your hubby by yourself!

Ishika : Ma'ammmm.... Is it serious??? I mean... How?? How could I digest!!! Literally.... * with teary eyes and smile on her lips *.

Dr. : Sir you can come in.

Babar: What has happened to her doctor?

Dr: Congratulations sir! You are going to become a father!

Babar : Wh... What.. Seriously? Is she pre.. Pregnant?

Dr: Yes sir..

Babar became so happy and hugged Ishu tightly! They both were engulfed in a hug with a lot of emotions... They purchased the medicine and went to the home.
He held her hand and went inside.

Ishika: Aren't we too young for having a child? Like you are 27 only and I am 25 only.

Babar: I thought the same but then realised that bhai bhabhi were also in their 20s when they had Ayra so I think it's okay! Now I am going to become a dad! New responsibilities and new chapter of our life gonna start!

Ishika: Yeah, I am so happy that our young one gonna come soon 👀❤

They hugged each other and Babar caressed her hair with his hands. ❤