Bonus Chapter 3~♥~

Babar's pov

My heart skipped a beat as I heard a voice! As soon as I ran downstairs I was shocked! Tears flowed from my eyes.

Third person's pov

* flashback *

Babar and Kinza were still sleeping but Ishika woke up and realised some important work has to be done.So , she moved downstairs. She was feeling nauseous and suddenly got fainted. She fell down the stairs and blood started flowing from her head!

" Babar... " , she cried and closed her eyes.

Hearing her voice Mariyam and Babar immediately came towards the living room and saw her lying on the floor.

Babar's pov.

I was unable to see my Ishika like this. I thought for a second that I lost everything. I asked Mariyam Api to stay with Kinza. I patted Ishika's cheeks in order to wake her up but she didn't opened her eyes. I quickly lifted her up and ran towards the car. I made her sit inside the car and drove to hospital. I tried hard to wake her up but she wasn't listening.

Me : Ishika utho! Aankhe kholo apni please!

Nothing worked. Finally we reached the hospital and the Doctors took her in the Emergency! That separation of our hands made me cry more.

Me : Ya Allah! Ye kya ho gya please meri Ishu ko thik kardo!

I called Mariyam api to inform her but came to know that Kinza was crying for Ishika! I somehow convinced her. I told to Shaddy and he immediately came to the hospital. He was calming me. Suddenly, Doctor came out! I went to Doctor's cabin.

Me: Dr. How's Ishika's condition rn? Is she okay?

Dr. : Blood loss to kaafi hua hai! Par darne wali baat nhi hai unhe hosh aa jayega! Par...

Me : par?

Dr. : Congratulations sir! She is Pregnant!

Me : What!? Is it true!

Dr. : Ji or shayad isi wajah se wo faint ho gyi thi! Par everything is fine.

Suddenly, nurse came in.

" Ma'am patient ko hosh aa gya "

Me : Kya mai mil sakta hu Ishika se? * teary eyed *

Dr. : Ji bas ek baar mai check up karlu.

Me : Ji!

I came out of the cabin with mixed emotions and hugged Shaddy!

Shaddy : Ki hoya sab thik to hai na?

Me: H.. Haan! Wo Ishu pregnant hai!

Shaddy : Sach? It's such a good news! Why are you crying?

Me : mujhe laga tha ki maine sab kho diya!

Shaddy : Kuch nhi hua she is fine! Ja mil jaake usse!

I went inside the room! Ishika was lying on the bed. She smiled at me. I immediately hugged her tightly.

Ishu : Babar hum ek baar phir parents banne wale hai! * cupped my face with her hands *

I immediately kissed her hands and forehead and nodded to her!..

Me : I just can't say .......! Kyu karti ho aise yaar tumhari tabiyat nhi sahi thi or bataya bhi nhi! Aise koi karta hai! Tum soch nhi sakti mera haal!

Ishika : * Wiped my tears * Itna pyaar karte ho mujh se?

Me : Tum soch bhi nhi sakti utna karta hu! I love you!

She hugged me such that her face hided in my chest!

Ishika : Haaye mai kya bolu ab!mere favourite cricketer ne mujhe I love you boldiya! I love you too, Babar Azam!

A/N: Sorry thoda chota part hai but still stay tuned!