00

"Hey, babe. Can I come in?"Kenya asked me as she walked into my bedroom still adorned in white attire from T'Challa's funeral.

"Yeah, yeah."I muttered as I snapped out of my daze and looked at her with a small smile.

"I am glad you came back home from your elemental training."kenya said as she walked towards my bed and sat next to me.

"Yeah, it was good."I simply responded as I gave her a painfully fake smile which made her frown.

"You know. At my sister's funeral, I didn't cry at all and I always thought that maybe it was because I wanted to be strong for my mom since that was her eldest baby then I later found out it was because I was struggling to mourn her death."she stated as she shrugged her shoulders

"There will be people who will think or tell you that there should be a specific time you should mourn but there isn't because there was this one specific day when I was studying and I just broke down and cried because I was flooded with all our happy memories not the memories of me holding her in my arms as she had her seizure. So I want you to take your time. Mourning does not have a time period but when that day comes I need you to come to me or call me so I could comfort you."She explained as she placed her hand on my cheek with a small smile on her face.

"Thank you, Kenya."I said as I looked down at my feet.

"You should go back to your husband."I muttered as I gave her a smirk.

"M'baku can wait. You're more important right now."she mumbled as she placed her hand on my cheek.

"Take care of yourself."