BONUS 2

"Good morning, In yakunaj."Namor mumbled into my ear in a raspy voice as he wrapped his arm around my waist from behind and kissed my neck along with my ear before he grabbed my breast.

"Good morning."I responded whilst giggling in my morning voice and stretched my neck a bit wider for easy access.

"Were you trying to get me pregnant again last night?"I joked as I turned to face him with a smirk before laying on my back so he could hover over me.

"Is there a problem with that?"he teased as he looked down at me with a smirk.

"You already have two kids who--"

"Mama! Thandwa is pwulling my hair."Zalika whined as she knocked on the door lightly with her tiny fist which made me give Namor a side eye before I gestured to the door.

"You want more kids?"I sarcastically asked as I got out of bed and grabbed my silk gown before wrapping it around my body which made him chuckle as I opened the door.

I looked down at both Zalika and Bathandwa with a small frown to see them staring right back at me with their cute eyes which made me giggle before I picked them both up.

"Bathandwa, why are you pulling your sister's hair?"I asked as I looked at the 4 year old toddler who was pouting and looking away.

"I was doing her hair, mama."he argued as he looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Did she ask you to do her hair, baby?"I gently asked as I waited for him to look back at me and when he did he shook his head slowly which only meant he was about to cry.

Bathandwa was very sensitive and he was always quick to shed a couple of tears when he was being reprimanded. I always chose my words carefully when I spoke to him because seeing him cry was always the worst thing for me to see.

"Papi!"Zalika squealed excitedly as she tried to jump out of my arms and go to her dad which made Namor stroll over to us before holding his daughter into his arms.

"Ma'alo'ob k'iin, papi. (Good morning, daddy.)" They both said in sync which made Namor chuckle at both of them.

"Stop copying me."Bathandwa argued as he looked at Zalika with a frown which made me gasp and place my hand under his chin gently turning his head so he could look at me.

"Hey, we do not yell at each other like that, sithandwa sami (my love)."I lightly scolded as I frowned at Bathandwa.

"Cela uxolo kusisi wakho. (apologies to your sister.)"I said as I gestured towards Zalika who was already pouting get ready to cry as well as her father gently swayed her back and forth.

"Ndiyaxolisa (I am sorry), Zalika."He mumbled under his breathe.

"Yes and what else baby?"I asked as I gently kissed his forehead.

"Ndikuthanda kakhulu (I love you a lot.)"he continued which made me nod my head as I walked close to Namor so Bathandwa could hug his sister in which he did tightly, Zalika returned the hug because she was a hugger.

Zalika was very fiesty and sassy but she always had a soft spot for her older brother. Her love language was physical touch and surprisingly acts of service because everytime her brother did things for her such as put a plaster over a scab, she would be excited.

"Papi. Look at what I can do."Zalika excitedly said as she jumped out of her father's arms which made Namor and I look down at her in shock.

"Is that your trick? Almost injuring yourself?"I asked as in shock as I shifted Bathandwa onto my other hip.

"Cha' mama(No, mommy). Look what what I can do."She excitedly said before she made her tiny ankle wings flap and she began to float but just a little off the ground making Namor smile proudly at his daughter.

"Thandwa taught me."she excitedly said before she went back down with a small smile which made Namor, Bathandwa and I clap our hands, making Zalika smile even harder.

"Well done baby. I'm proud of you."I replied as I gave her a small smile before I gave her several pecks on her face making her small but endearing giggles fill the room.

"And thank you for teaching your little sister, baby." I proudly said as I kissed Bathandwa's chubby cheeks which made him sheepishly nod his head before he kissed my cheek back.

I heard a knock on the door and it was the maidens getting ready to take the kids for their bath.

"Ma'alo'ob k'iin, Majestades. (Good morning, your majestys.)"They both said in sync as they gave us a bow making me smile at both of them.

"Ma'alo'ob záastal k'iin."Namor and I politely greeted back, Zalika and Bathandwa excited greeted the maidens back in Mayan as well.

"Go bath so you can go and see umakhulu."I excitedly said as I placed Bathandwa on the ground and they both nodded before they held each others hands and followed the maidens.

"You sure you want kids?"I sigh out as I pointed to the door as I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"If it's with you then yes. You are an amazing mother, In yakunaj."he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and began to kiss my neck before he slowly went down to my chest before he untied my gown and kissed my breasts.

"Uh-uh. Lock the door. You know Bathandwa barges in here everytime."I moaned out before I pointed to the door which made him rush to the door to lock it before he carried me into his arms and gently placed me on the bed.

"I love you."

"I love you too, now hurry up before the kids come back."

the end.

A/N:

Thank you so much for the support for this book! I did not know I actually had to finish it until I got a couple of messages asking when I would get it done not knowing that I actually might have said I would have another bonus chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter, again thank you, thank you. Like, comment, save on your reading list anything! Also look out for my other published books and do that for those too please 🤍
Love you all! 💌

-nubianbar