06

"I'm doing sixty-five
And forty, hoping that I don't get spotted
They say no DUI
Just wanna take a stride to your garden."I silently sang to myself as I walked along the beach with the burnt heart shaped herb plants in a basket, I sat down on the shore and picked up a single plant.

"Come on."I muttered as I placed my other hand over it but the flower did not grow which made me sigh heavily as I tried once again.

I closed my eyes and placed my hand over the flower once again.

"Do you need help?"I rolled my eyes at the familiar accent and shook my head.

"Ma', Nib óolal, Namor. (No, thank you, Namor.)"I muttered as I picked up another heart-shaped herb and tried my best to focus on it once again.

"Only my enemies call me, Namor."he sternly responded as he stepped closer to me and bent down to my level as he looked carefully at the plant in my hand, he then sat down in front of me.

"I do not need your help. Leave before everyone notices that you are here."I responded which made him sigh heavily before he placed his hand over mine.

"Try again."he responded I looked up at him so I could debate but he cut me off.

"Ma' táan in k'áatiko'ob ka'atéen, in yaakunaj. (I am not going to ask twice, my love.)"he responded which took me by surprise and I obeyed anyway, I closed my eyes and concentrated once again on regenerating the plants.

"You are doing it."he responded as I continued to close my eyes and concentrate on the plant, before I knew it I felt the leaves of the plant and tickle the palm of my hand.

I opened my eyes and carefully opened my palm, that's when we both saw a 3 fresh heart shaped herbs which made me look down at them in disbelief.

"Oh my Bast. I did it."I muttered in shock as I looked down at the glowing purple plants.

"You did it."he responded as he gave me a small smirk.

"Thank you."I muttered as I stood up and placed the plants in my basket I was about to leave but I jogged back to Namor and kissed his cheek.

I then jogged back to the Palace without saying anything to him.

"I did it!"I announced as I ran into the lab excitedly before stopped in front of Shuri and Nakia like a little child.

"The heart shaped herb!"Shuri excitedly said as she looked down at the plant in disbelief.

"How?"Nakia asked in shock as she looked at the plant that was in my basket.

"I-I don't know. I figured that an elemental could regenerate a plant."I responded as I looked around for a bowl so I could grind the plant in the bowl once I found everything I gently grounded up the plant.

"Shuri, lie down."I responded as I continued to smash the plant she nodded in response and laid on a table in her lab.

"I might be able to go in there with you."I responded as gave her a small smile as I placed my kimoyo beads on her chest.

"Just in case of a cardiac arrest."I responded which made her nod nervously.

"Cardiac arrest? She's kidding right?"Riri asked in disbelief as she looked between us but I shook my head on response which made her look at us in shock.

"I call out to Bast. Bashenga. Queen Ramonda and King T'Chaka. Be with your daughter today as she drinks this heart shaped herb."I said as I gently made Shuri sip the heart-shaped herb.

"Chamaku. Chamaku."Nakia and I chanted in sync I watched the heart shaped herb glow on Shuri's veins as she shook violently.

I placed the bowl on a table behind me and grabbed my chair to sit near Shuri's head, I placed my hand on both sides of her forehead and closed my eyes.

I took a few breathes in and out.

I then looked around and I realised I was under water, I swam up to the light and when I got to the surface I realised I was in the throne room which only meant that Queen Ramonda was going to come to see her.

"Entle."Shuri muttered with a sense of relief as she hugged my closely.

"Let's go."

Shuri and I walked to the otherside of the throne and I frowned immediately.

"No. No."I said in disbelief as I saw Erik sitting on the throne like he was sitting on an ordinary couch.

"Hey baby."he responded as he looked at me up and down with a smirk.

"Baby cousin."he continued as he gave Shuri a smirk.

"No. What are you doing here?"I asked in shock as I watched him walk towards me and he stood in front of me with a smirk.

"You aren't happy to see me? It's been years, baby!"he sarcastically said with a smirk as he leaned down to kiss me but I turned my head.

"Oh that's right. You got a new boo now."he replied as he looked down at me with a smirk.

"N'Jadaka you are here to help Shuri. You are not here for me."I responded not looking at him which made him chuckle.

"You right. Baby cousin is just like me. You will be just like me. Consumed with hatred and revenge." he replied as he looked at Shuri which made me glare at him.

"No! Shuri do not listen to him. I might have done something wrong we need to go."I said as I glared up at him.

"He is right."Shuri said which made me look at him in disbelief.

"Exactly. You are nothing like your brother, he was noble. Your father? He was a murderer."he said which made shake my head as I took Shuri's hand and took her back to the real world.

I glared at Erik who had a smug look on his face before I closed my eyes and tapped out of the ancestor realm.

"It did not work."Shuri angrily said as she got off the bed and aggressively pushed things off her desk.

"Shuri, we can try again. I have one more heart shaped herb."I replied as I rushed to my basket to see that the heart shaped herb that one that I left behind so I could plant it after the war but it had dried up and died.

"I did your stupid ritual and nothing happened!" Shuri angrily yelled as she walked up to me angrily.

"Shuri, I'm sorry. As soon as I regenerate this--"

"It didn't work."Shuri said as she punched a nearby mannequin which flew across the room.

We all looked at Shuri in shock before I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"It work! The Black Panther is back."I said as I placed both my hands on her face and kissed her cheek.

"I just need one last thing from you."she asked as she looked at me with a small smile which made me nod at her in response.

"Braid my hair."