01

"You're doing so well, Entle."Lady Keeya said as she gave me a small smile and took my hands.

"Thank you, Lady Keeya."I muttered as I bowed and gave her a small smile before I did the traditional Wakandan salute.

"I am glad you have finally accepted your calling on becoming an elemental. Your father has always wanted you to become an elemental."she explained as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"He would be so proud of you."she said as she gave me a warm smile.

"Here."She muttered as she began to take her bracelet off.

"Lady Keeya. You really do not have to do that please."I muttered in awe as she gently clipped her bracelet around my wrist.

"You need this more than me, sweetheart. This will help you with whatever you need. To communicate with your ancestors, to enhance your abilities when you need them to. This was passed down to every person that has been an elemental. Take it."she said as she placed her hand on my wrist and smiled up at me, I hugged her tightly which made her give me a warm embrace.

"This would make him very happy. I need to go."I said as I slowly began to pull away from the embrace.

I headed out of the cave before I tapped my earrings which enveloped into earphones and tapped my Kimoyo beads to change my music.

"No, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
We were like soldiers, shoulder to shoulder
Back to back against the wall
Always there to catch me if I would fall
If I was in trouble, when you was in trouble
Never gave a damn if I was wrong or right
Never backed down if we had a fight
Now you've gone away
Always thought that you'd be here to stay
See you on the other side, we will ride again
We would ride like the wind on the stairways of sin
I can't believe all the wrong would turn
Now that you're gone, how can I go on?
You were a rose in a concrete world. "

"My wife is busy."M'baku sternly said as he stood at  the top of his Palace as I was still by his door.

"You are not even married M'baku. She is my best friend. Ndivumele ndingene phambi kokuba ndibuzalise obu bukumkani ngomkhenkce kwakhona. (Let me in before I fill this kingdom with ice once again.)"I threatened as I glared up at him.

"Ahh! You are here!"Kenya cheered from the otherside of the doors and the doors opened which made her hug me closely.

"I have missed you! Let's go to the city!"she said which made me shake my head.

"No, no I just wanted to give you your food, flowers and another Teddy bear for my little kitten."I cooed as I bent down to the the belly and rubbed it gently.

"Gorilla."M'baku corrected which made me scoff as I bended a snow ball of ice and threw it on his face.

"I am not arguing with you today."I simply responded as I watched him wipe the snow off his face.

"I have to get going. I love you and you kitten."I cooed putting emphasis on the kitten which made M'baku swat me away.

"You sure you okay?"Kenya asked as she looked down at me with a small smile which made me stand up straight before I nodded my head.

"I am good. I had a long day so I am just really tired at the moment."I lied as I shrugged my shoulder which made her roll her eyes.

"You lying through your teeth."she said as she wriggled her finger in my face which made me giggle before I handed her, her stuff.

"Enjoy the guilty pleasures I have purchased for you. I love you. I will see you tomorrow if I'm not busy."I stated as I hugged her tightly I was about to pull away but she held on a bit longer.