04

"I did not ask you if you have ever been in love before?"Namor mumbled as he held me close to his nude chest.

"Man. I have, then he betrayed me and killed my father as well as my best friend King T'Challa."I mumbled as I intertwined my hand with his free hand.

"He said he loved me but he was so consumed with hate and revenge that I could not even believe him when he told me that he loved me so I killed him."I muttered as I remembered Erik.

"You have to promise not to hurt me the way he did."I muttered as I looked up at him but when I looked up at him he had a visible frown.

"Mi amor. I have to show you something."he mumbled as he kissed my hand a couple of times before he got out of bed.

As I got dressed into a different traditional attire that resembled Namor's before we could leave we heard a knock on the door.

"Kul'ku'klan. Le Reina u Wakanda."a maiden muttered which made him sigh heavily before he kissed both my hands.

"Stay here."he mumbled as he kissed my forehead before he left the room.

I sighed as I looked around because I needed to get to Riri. He told me something about the Cave, once I felt that he was far enough I walked out of the room and greeted everyone as I looked around for the cave.

When I entered one last cave I spotted Princess Shuri and Riri.

"Shuri."I said in shock as I jogged towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Did they touch you? Have you eaten? Riri? Have you both eaten. He said you didn't take you."I said in a panic as I touched her face which made her shake her head.

"He actually took care of us."Riri said in shock as as she looked at the maidens behind us.

"He took me to see Talokan too."Shuri muttered as she dazed off and before we knew it I heard a commotion and I heard gun shots which made me look behind me to see Nakia.

"Wait, Nakia."I said as I put my hands up but then Shuri was grabbed by one of the maidens behind me who threatened to kill Shuri.

"Wait, wait. Nakia if you shoot that maiden that will cause a war."I muttered warned as walked towards her.

"Shuri, shukumisa ingalo yakho. (Shuri, move your arm.) "Nakia muttered before she shot the maiden in the chest.

"No, give me your kimoyo bead."Shuri said as she bent down to the maiden which made me rush towards her and placed my hand onto her chest.

"No,no. Yaan a yaantal ma'alob. (You are going to be okay.)." I said as I bended the nearest water and placed it on her chest so I could heal her but the wound was so fatal I couldn't do much.

"M-much jo'osene'exi'. In Reina. (please save me, my queen.)"she mumbled as she held onto my arm.

"I'm trying."I muttered as I moved the water around her chest.

"Entle. Asambe! (let's go!)."Nakia said as she pulled my arm.

"You don't get it, this means war."I muttered as I looked up at her with tears as I watched the maiden struggle to breathe.

"Entle. You have to come with me."Nakia begged as she placed her hand on my cheek which made me hesitantly dive into the water and swim up to the surface.

Once we got there I felt so guilty as we made our way to the Palace.

"Oh, my babies!"Queen Ramonda said as she hugged us tightly.

"Where is mama?"I asked as I looked around at noticed that all the Dora Milajes were present besides my mama.

"After she lost you both when she promised me she would not, I cut her off from her title."Queen Ramonda said which made me look at her in shock.