08

"When are you going to get your back healed?" Mama asked as I fed Lulu half a watermelon who ate it and licked my face right after.

"Mama, I am fine."I replied as I gently stroked Lulama's horn and the side of her face before I fed her another half of a watermelon.

"Really?"she sarcastically asked as she gave me a smirk which made me give her a suspicious side eye.

"You are right."She said as she placed her hand on my back which made me stiffen up.

"You probably just need a massage anyway."she continued as she ran her hand up and down my back which made me whince in pain.

"Okay, fine. Let me just feed, Lulu."

"I am just healing your back because my back hurts too."I explained as stared up at Namor with a small smile.

"There are benefits to having our soul tied."he said in his raspy voice as he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down to kiss me but I turned my head making him chuckle before he gently placed his finger under my chin, turning my head before he pecked my lips.

"Only to heal."I repeated as I gestured for him to lie on his large bed, he looked down at me in disbelief before he slowly nodded his head and made his way to the bed.

I placed my healing water container on a table next to me and I bended it towards his back, he tensed up at first but relaxed as I ran my hands along his back.

"You have great power."he continued as I straddled his back with a small smile and I gently ran the bubble of water all around his back.

"Hope you do not mind."I said as I gently made my way to his shoulders and worked my way down to the small of his back which made him hum in response since he was enjoying the healing process.

"I have not felt such a gentle touch since my mother passed away."he explained as I watched the burn blisters slowly begin to disappear on his golden brown back which made me smirk.

"I am all done."I muttered as I swiftly bended the water back into the container and gently ran my hand down his back as proof for him before I got off his back.

"I will see myself out."I whispered as I stood next to his bed with a small smirk as I gestured towards the door.

"When will you stop being so stubborn?"he asked as he got off his bed and walked towards me.

He stood tall in front of me which made me look up at him with a smirk.

"When will you stop being so persistent?"I asked putting emphasis on the 'you' as I stepped forward as if I was challenging him.

"I know what I want. You know what you want too but you refuse to accept that."he insisted as he stepped closer to me as well with a small smirk which made me smirk in return too.

"Oh? What do I want, Kul'ku'klan?"I teased as I looked up at him as if I was challenging him which he seemed to enjoy.

"Teen. (Me.)"he responded as he placed his hand under my chin and gently caressed my jaw with the pad of his thumb.

"Lelo' jump'éel suposición audaz. (That is a bold assumption.)"I temptingly replied in Mayan which made him aggressively pull my chin up to face him and he pecked my lips a couple of times.

I closed my eyes and smiled at the kiss as I allowed it all to soak. I bit my lip as I opened my eyes and looked at him dead in his eyes, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and the sexual tension between the both of us.

"I hate to admit that your assumption was correct, just kiss me."I demanded as I wrapped my arms around his neck before I brushed my lips against his and pulled him into a slow passion kiss that made me feel stimulated