02

"Entle. Entle."

I gasped as I opened my eyes and looked around at the place that look like the ancestral plane.

"My child."I began to sob once I looked at the familiar area.

"Baba?"I asked as I looked around and before I knew it he emerged from the caves, I squealed as I charged towards him and hugged him tightly.

"You are finally communicating with me baba."I mumbled into his shoulder in disbelief.

"I am sorry that I was taking such a long time."he apologetically said as he placed his hand under my chin.

"I thought maybe it was because I was being punished for not helping, T'Challa. I failed at being his guardian baba."I sadly said as I looked down at my hands.

"You saved him before Entle. This time you couldn't and do not let that get to you. I am proud of you. You are even an elemental now."he proudly said as he took both my hands.

"I did that because the Black Panther is no more and I have to protect the Kingdom somehow."I muttered.

" Baba, I am so scared. I have been avoiding mama because I am so scared to let her know that her little warrior is scared."I muttered as I hugged him closely.

"Your mama is your mama. Her job is to protect you in every way possible. She will not see you as a burden. Speak to her. She feels like you are avoiding her."he muttered before he kissed my forehead.

"There's an incoming danger coming, my flower and I need you to be prepared. Make wise decisions."he mumbled.

"Namor?"I asked as I looked up at him curiously.

" Yes. He is a very dangerous man."he continued as he looked down at me.

"I got that sense. Why does it seem like I know him, baba?"I asked as pulled away from his grasp.

"I have taught you about his people. The Sub-mariners we looked at in those books in the library. Namor possesses the superstrength and aquatic abilities of the Homo mermanus race, as well as the mutant ability of flight, along with other superhuman powers. You have had visions about him but you have never paid attention because you are still mourning King T'Challa."he explained as he kissed my forehead once again.

"Be careful. I love you my child." he said which made me shake my head.

"No, baba."I muttered as I watched him slowly fade away.

I shot up awake and began to panic as I looked around the room.

"Entle. Entle. It's okay, my love."My mama said as she rushed into my room and hugged me closely.

"You saw a vision? Dream?"she asked as she gently caressed my back.

"Mama, I am so sorry."I muttered into her shoulder as I embraced her closely.

"What's wrong, my baby?"she asked as she pulled away and looked at me in concern once I began to sob.

"I just kept pushing you away. I am sorry. I am sorry. I love you so much."I mumbled as I pulled her into another embrace.

"I love you too, my flower."she said as she hugged my closely and kissed my forehead a couple of times.

"Who did you see?"she asked as she rubbed both my arms.

"Baba."I simply said with a small smile which made her smile back.

"He warned me about Namor. I need to go to the Palace library."I muttered as I jumped out of bed and rushed to go take a shower so I could start off my day at the library.