09 (𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒)

"Sithandwa sam. Wenzeni namhlanje? (My love. What did you do today?)."I asked my son Bathandwa as I hugged him close which made him squeeze me back as I picked him up so I could hug him properly.

"Molo mama. Namhlanje bendikunye nomakazi Shuri senza izinto ezintsha. (Hello mama, today I was with aunt Shuri the whole day and we made new things)."He excitedly said as he bounced into my arms happily.

"What things, Shuri?"I asked as I looked up at her with a small frown.

"Just things."She innocently said as she shrugged her shoulders and placed her finger over her lip to Bathandwa before giving him a wink in which he nodded before he zipped up his lips with an imaginary zip.

"Wait, let me hold my grandson one last time for today."Mama excitedly said as she jogged towards us and held out her hands for Bathandwa in which he lifted both his arms so she could hold him close.

"Ndizakubuya ndizodlala ngomso, makhulu. (I will come back to play tomorrow, grandmother.)" Bathandwa said whilst giggling at his grandmother who was kissing him all over his face.

"When is he giving you a break?"Mama asked as she placed her hand on my 5 month size baby bump which made me giggle.

"Until he has a daughter."I replied as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Bathandwa, let's go before your father gets worried."I muttered as I tapped my kimoyo beads to show the time.

"Yes mama. Bye-bye."he said in his sweet voice before he waved at both Shuri as Mama handed him over to me once again.

"See you tomorrow, champ."Shuri responded as he winked at him which made me giggling shyly before mama kissed his cheek which made him giggle even louder.

"Here, baby."I said as I placed Bathandwa's mask over his mouth which made him place it over his face and slip it on himself.

"Good boy."I cooed as I placed a kiss on his forehead before we dived into the ocean and swam together into the ocean until we reached home.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"Bathandwa yelled as he jumped out of the shallow pool and ran to where he would usually find his father painting on the wall.

"Ah, what do we say?"I warned as I followed behind him with a small smile.

"Papi."he said correcting himself as he jumped into his father's arms.

"In waal. (my son). Kin tukultikech, Tadeas (I missed you, Tadeas)."Namor mumbled as he hugged Bathandwa tightly before they pulled away and Namor held Bathandwa with his one arm as he kissed his son's forehead.

"Bix estuvo a k'iin bejla'e', papi? (how was your day today, daddy?)."Bathandwa asked as he placed his hand on his father's cheek.

"I should be asking you that, you were the one who left me."Namor joked which made Bathandwa look at his dad sadly.

"I'm sorry, papi. I will never ever ever ever ever leave you until the day I die."he replied in a serious tone which made me giggle as I walked towards them and greeted Namor with a smooth peck.

"No, papi. Mama is mine."Bathandwa possessively said as he outstretched his arms towards me which made me giggle as I held him close.

"You are right baby. I am yours."I replied as I pecked his lips a couple of times which made him giggle.

"Go get ready for dinner, then you can tell your papi about your day, okay?"I asked as I gave him another kiss before I put him down.

"Yes mama."He said as he took one of the maidens hand and proceeded to tell her about his day as they made their way to his room.