07

"Bast, Queen Ramonda, King T'Chaka, King T'Challa. I am, Entle. The daughter of Zuri, the son of Badu, The daughter of Okoye. Give me the strength today as we go off to war. Guide us and protect us, especially your daughter Queen Shuri of Wakanda."I announced as I looked ahead at the warriors before me.

"Phambili!"I yelled which made them yell it right back with great enthusiasm.

"Phambili!"

"Wakanda Forever!"I yelled.

"Wakanda Forever!"

I then jumped off the ship and jogged towards Shuri and Nakia.

"Hey. Come here."I muttered to Shuri as I grabbed her hand.

"I need to do something."I mumbled as I looked up at her and I closed my eyes as I placed my thumb on her forehead.

"This is just a single layered barrier that would make any weapon or punch against you ricochet. So do not let anyone touch you until you get to Namor."I explained as I looked up at her which made her nod in response.

"Be careful. The barrier will also notify me that you are hurt so I will come to you as fast as I can."I explained as I wrapped my arms around her neck before I embraced her tightly.

"Do not listen to Erik."I whispered in her ear before I pulled away and tapped her shoulder.

"Go get them, Queen Shuri."I said which made her nod her head before she put her mask on her head and jogged to the boat.

"Entle. I need you to be honest with me. Who did you both see?"Nakia asked as she held both my hands.

"Nakia. We saw Erik. I think it's because when you get into the ancestral plane, the ancestor that comes before is the ancestor that channels you. Since Shuri is blinded my range just like Erik was she will be just like him."I explained as I looked over at Shuri who was going over the plan with people.

"Do not worry. I will try channeling Queen Ramonda some how."I muttered as I gave her a small smile.

"Good luck. I need you to take care of our son after all."I said as I hugged Nakia tightly which made her stare at me in shock I gave her a small smirk before I jogged to the ship.

"Mama."I yelled after her as I watched her put on her blue suit.

"Aneka."I mumbled as I held both their hands.

"Be careful."I muttered before I hugged Aneka tightly, I pulled away from the embrace and before I could fully pull away my Mama pounced on me and hugged me tightly.

"I should be telling you that."she muttered as she held onto me tightly.

"I love you so much, Entle."she said as she pulled away and held my face she gave me a loving stare before she kissed my forehead.

"I love you too."I replied as I held both her hands.

"Let's go."Shuri said as she jumped onto the ship which made me nod before I followed her and jumped onto the ship.

"Phambili!"Shuri yelled which made step on the ground hard so I could create an earthquake under water giving Namor a warning.

"You are amazing."Nakia said as she looked at me in amazement.

"You haven't seen it all yet."Riri said as she gave me a wink which made me smile as I watched the people of Talokan come from the waters and they began to sing which made sigh as I created waves that would wash them away to cover up their singing.

"DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR TUNES!"I yelled as I caught alot of the Jabari warriors with my rocks and bought them back up.

"He's here."Nakia yelled as she fought off warriors which made me look up to see Namor in the sky.