05

"If the storm comes, if we burn up
If the wells run dry
You're my reason to believe in
Another life
If it all ends and it's over
If the sky falls fire
Best believe me, you will see me
On the other side."I sang holding Shuri close to me as we both watched the other Dora Milajes carry Queen Ramonda away with her in her Vibranium casket.

"If we wake up, lose our patience
Or even lose our lives, oh
I feel lucky to say that you've been
A friend of mine
Best believe me, you will see me
On the other side."I sang as I watched Shuri silently watched her mom get taken away.

"So kale so okale
So kale we
Woah Wao
Wa Wonu Okan mi Lo Oluwa
Mababu Katika Mawingu (Sokale)
Mababu Katika Mawingu (Oluwa)
Mababu Katika Mawingu (Sokale)
Mababu Katika Mawingu (Oluwa)
Mababu Katika Mawingu (Sokale)
Mababu Katika Mawingu (Oluwa)
Mababu Katika Mawingu (Sokale)
Mababu Katika Mawingu (Oluwa)
Mababu Katika Mawingu (Sokale)
Mababu Katika Mawingu."we all chanted in sync before I slowly let go of Shuri.

I turned to face her before I placed my forehead on her forehead and my hands around her neck which made her do the same.

"I love you."I muttered as I looked into her eyes which made her silently sob.

"I love you too, Entle."she muttered back sadly as I hugged her close.

M'baku then came near us which made me excuse myself since I knew he was coming to speak to Shuri, I angrily charged towards the beach and I began to hyperventilate as I began to sob.

"Namor, I know you are there."I muttered not taking my eyes off the ocean and that is when he slowly began to emerge from the ocean.

"In ama-"

"No! I do not know and nor could I comprehend what Bast is putting me through. You, killed one of the people that helped raise me when both my parents passed away and I will not let you get away with it."I threatened as I made the ocean waves violently crash onto the shore and I made the water rise to my waist.

"Do what you want, in amado."he mumbled as he walked towards me but I created a  water barrier between us and stared him dead in the eyes.

"You are still the Queen of Talokan. Even when you watch me die in your hands you have to take care of my people."he continued as tapped his finger on the barrier I created.

"You are not even sure if those prophercies are true."I muttered as I glared up at him.

"When the water bomb hit you and you drowned. I felt water in my lung, Itzae. Even at this moment I feel the grief you are feeling, the heart break."he mumbled as he stepped closer breaking the barrier.

"Entle my name is Entle and that is not true."I muttered as I stood my ground and stared at him angrily.

He then grabbed my hand and placed it on his wrist.

"Burn me."he simply said which made me want to take my wrist out of his grasp but he had a firm grip on my wrist.

"If you do not believe me. Burn me."he muttered once again which made me angrily burn him anyway but then that's when I felt a burning sensation on my wrist as well at that moment.

"Ow, Bast."I whinced as I pulled my arm away from him and looked down at both our wrists.

He had a burn blister and I did not have anything but I still felt the blister forming on my wrist so there was not much to heal. I angrily took water from the ocean and healed his blister which slowly began to disappear.