Chp. 2

"The way you talk, and the way your eyes shine,
so jubilant, so pure.
Just could anyone not fall in love with them?
Just could I not fall in love with them?"
~Rain Felton

= = = = = = =

Author Pov_

She ended the call with a slight sour expression on her face. Fucking drunkard ruining the vibe. She threw the phone on the passenger sit and kept her eyes on the road as the music came back. Never mind, one call isn't going to ruin my big day; She told herself with a confident smile. She was finally going to meet her and nothing or no-one was going to ruin her day. 

The confidence she had in herself reflected all the negativities off her. She was driving her newly bought Model Y Tesla.  She looked out of the window noticing that the darkness was coming in quickly. I should have gotten there by now... 

she told herself and further wondered if she was at the right place. It was, of course, not her first time in the US, she had been here before with her manager and the company people. But was first time in Brooklyn on her own. She had called a friend there and her friend had had the car ready for her by the time her plane landed. 

She hived a sigh as a pair of solid oak gates came to her vision. I was not lost after all. After giving her identity and purpose of visit to the guard, she drove further into the property. The area was smaller than she had expected. here was a high wooden fence, probably to keep intruders out, running around the garden and the driveway where she was at the moment. I guess she really likes her plants...

She looked towards her left, there was a white metal wall, hidden by a thick veil of viola flowers.  The fall seem to melt in the ground as pretty bushes of black butterfly. It was a breath-taking sight. Something about the way these plants were planted, captured the young writer's attention. She made to walk near them, just to hear the strangest murmur coming from the other side of the fence. 

She shook her head, deciding the wind was a bit scary for making those whispers. Letting out a tired sigh, she took her phone scrolling until she found his contact. 

"Hey babe! Did you get there yet?" 

"Yeah, I just did thanks Ace. How about Moon? I called for him." Here, she could practically see her best friend rolling his eyes.

"Hyunsoo is fine girl, he had his dinner but wanted 'eomma' to read to him."

"Ahh... my poor boy... Did he sleep? He didn't get the fever again, did he?"

"He is fine Ivy! Now just go and meet her already!"

"Yeah yeah, I'm going bye take care of yourself and don't let him stay up too late."

"I won't, now please go."

"Geez fine I am! Just don't forget his pills and Mo- huh?"

Ivy looked at the screen. Ace had ended her call. She was surprised as of why she was still surprised at his usual behaviour.
"Well, about time I go in I guess. "
She said out aloud and got out of the car, quickly placing her hand in her coat pocket. The car, the cloths, the shoes, had all been selected with undivided attention for today.

She was wearing a black distressed jeans under a purl knit blue jumper that her mum had given her moments before the horrible fire.  A dark blue beanie and black knee length boots to finish off. Ivy took a deep breath before knocking on the door gently. Here goes nothing...

.................

Hyunsoo and Moon are one. Ivy calls him Moon but his name is Hyunsu.
you'll find out later why she calls him Moon despite him having such a beautiful name.
(Hyun- Dark, Su/soo- Repair or Long live)