7| Chudail

Next day morning-

Karan was getting ready for office and after getting ready he came to kunj 's room because he knew his siblings would never wake up on their own.

Karan - 'kunj get up beta, subha ho gyi '

Kunj stirred in his sleep and said'bhai sone do na pls bohot neend aa rhi hai '

Saying this he again slept

Karan getting impatient- 'kunj i said get up now, don't test my patience'

But kunj didn't respond so Karan got angry and raised his hand and spanked kunj 's butt hard.

Kunj - 'aaah bhaii bohot zor se lagi mere '
He whined

Karan - ' agar Tu abhi bhi nhi utha toh orr padegi chal uth ab '

Kunj involuntary woke up and started getting ready for his college.

Karan left his room and entered bhavika 's room and saw her sleeping cutely
Although she was an adult now but for him she is his little girl who use to come to him whenever someone would scold her.

Karan sighed and started doing his duty

Karan - 'bhavu wake beta subha ho gyi'.

Bhavika- ' bhai pls thodi der orr'

Karan - ' bhavu get up beta, you will be late for college'

Bhavika - 'acha Bhai uth gyi '

She also started getting ready

Now was the most difficult task. Waking up our sleeping beauty.
As expected when he entered her room it was a complete mess. All her books, laptop, clothes and headphone was thrown here and there on the floor.
He got angry and decided he would talk about this later with her.

Karan - ' anu wake betu, subha ho gyi uth jaa chal'

But anamika didn't moved an inch. This made Karan angry.

He again said 'Anamika sharma wake right now, or else you will be late for school'

Anamika- ' bhai pls aaj school se chutti lene do, mujhe subha subha uss chudail ki shakal nhi dekhni '

Karan - 'ANAMIKA' he shouted and held her ear and twisted it hard

Karan - 'yeh kya tameez hai apni teacher ke bare koi aise bolta hai ' he said while twisting her ear.

Anamika - ' aaah bhai pls chodo dard ho rha hai bhai pls acha abse nhi bolungi pls pakka ' she pleaded while holding his hand and trying to free her ear from his grip.

Karan - 'mujhe lag rha hai tere ander saare manners khatam ho gye hai lagta hai dobara tujhe manners sikhane padenge' he said while twisting it more.

Anamika - 'aaah bhai pakka abse nhi bolungi pls kaan chod do dard ho rhi hai'

Karan left her ear and she immediately rubbed it.

Karan - 'agar maine dobara tere muh se aisi baate suni toh tu dekhiyo ' he said sternly

Anamika looking down - 'sorry Bhai '

Karan hugged her and said 'koi nhi beta but next time nhi okay?

Anamika- 'okay bro '

Karan - ' chal ab jaake ready hoja verna late ho jaayegi. '

Anamika went to the washroom to do her morning routine.

Time skip
............................................................................

Now all of them were on the dining table having their breakfast.

Kunj and bhavika saw anamika 's ear and face and got to know that she got scolded early in the morning.

So they got on their job. They started teasing her.

Kunj -'kya hua subha subha princess ko daant padh gyi ' he said while laughing

Bhavika - 'daant chodo bhai mujhe lag rha hai maar bhi padi hai kaan dekho iska' she said teasingly

Anamika with wa pout - 'bhaiyu dekho na kaisa majak udha rhe hai, aap inn dono ko kuch kaho naa ' showing her puppy eyes.

Karan - 'bas kro tum dono ab , bohot udha liya majak. Yeh na ho tumhara majak banane ke liye mai usse koi reason dedu ' he said sternly.

Both of them immediately stopped teasing her hearing his stern tone.

Anamika stuck her tongue and showed them to tease them. They both saw it and started complaining.

'Bhaiya dekho na kaise fayeda utha rhi hai aapke support ka, hume jeeb cheeda rhi hai'

Karan - 'Anu ' he said sternly

She laughed and stopped teasing.

Breakfast went peacefully after that.

Now bhavika and kunj left for college and anamika left for school with Karan.

They reached school and Karan said 'anu have a good day and behave okay' he said sternly.

Anamika (while getting out of the car) - kya bhaiya thakte nhi ho aap ek hi cheez roz roz bolke .' After saying this she ran out of the car.

Karan was just laughing at her innocence.

Hello guys pls support my story and give me idea. I will surely use all your ideas.

What was your favourite moment?

Get ready a new character is going to enter in the next chapter . Keep guessing who it will be......

Thank you

Thank you