26| Karan

Now they have to face karan and they are shit scared to face him because they thought that if their dad who rarely gets angry is this much angry, then they don't even want to think what their brother is going to do with them.

Sanjay - 'jaoo apne room mai hai voh, dekho toh sahi kya kehta hai voh '

Kunj - 'hanji papa jaa rhe hai hum log'

Now they were standing outside karan's room and were shit scared.

Anamika- 'bhaii mujhe nhi jaana, bhai bohot Daantenge'

Kunj held her hand and said 'bachu tension mat le mai hu naa '

They knocked on his door and after getting the permission they entered his room.
He was standing by the window looking outside . He was ignoring their presence. To get his attention kunj called out 'bhaiya'
But got no reply. He again called him out
'Bhaiya pls ek baar baaat sun lo humari '

Karan turned towards them and said angrily 'kya sunne ko baaki reh gya hai kunj. Tum logo ne jo kerna tha voh toh ker hi diya naa. Ab mere sunne yaa naa sunne se kya hoga '

He didn't reply but looked down.

Karan - 'you know what, all three of you, get out of my room. And don't you talk to me '

Bhavika - 'bhaiya ek baar... ' she was about to say something but he Intrupted her and shouted.

Karan - 'I SAID OUT ' he shouted angrily.

They didn't want to karan more angry so they silently went out of his room.

Now anamika started crying out loud because she always gets scared when karan shouts at anybody.

Bhavika hugged her and said 'ani rona band ker bacha, bhai abhi gusse mai hai isliye he shouted at us. But kal tak gussa shant ho jaayega unka fir pyaar se baat kerne lag jaayenge '

But anamika was just crying. Kunj also tried to console her but she was not listening to anybody.

Suddenly karan came out of his room and picked up anamika bridal style and took her to her room. And layed her down on her bed. Then he went out of the room without sparing another glance at her.

She tried to stop him but he just ignored her and went out.

Soon bhavika and kunj entered the room and kunj said 'dekha anu kaha tha naa, bhai sirf gussa hai. Voh tujhse abhi bhi utna hi pyaar kerte hai jitna voh pehle kerte the. Ab shaant ho jaa orr sone ki koshish ker '

Anamika- 'nhii bhai, bhaiya kabhi bhi aise ignore kerke nhi jaate mujhe. Aaj unhone mujhe pehli baar good night bhi nhi bola '

Bhavika - 'nhiia anu bhai sirf gusse mai hai abhi, kal tak dekhiyo thik ho jaayenge. Chal ab jaldi se soja taaki jaldi jaldi subha ho jaye'

After tugging her in bed they both were about to go but she held bhavika sleeves and said 'didi mujhe akele nhi sona, pls mere saath sojao naa '

Bhavika could not resist those sad eyes and agreed to sleep with her.

Anamika then looked at kunj with those puppy eyes. And said 'bhai aap bhi sojao naa mere saath hi pls'
She knows that he could never resist those puppy eyes.

Kunj - 'anu mai kaha sounga, ek bed pe hum teen kaise aayenge beta? '

Anamika - 'aap couch pe sojao na bhaiya plz she showed him her most innocent face and finally kunj also agreed.

They all were lying on their assigned places and anamika hugged bhavika and asked 'didi kal pakaa sab thik ho jaayega naa? '

Bhavika - 'haan beta pakaa kal sab thik ho jaaega aurr ab Tu so ja araam se '

Anamika got her final confirmation and now after two or three minutes she was sound sleeping .

Bhavika - 'bhai kya lagta hai, kal bhaiya baat karenge? ' she asked kunj .

Kunj - 'ptani bhavu, but i hope ki atleast anu se toh baat kerna shuru kerde. Voh bohot jyaada sensitive hai karan bhai ke maamle mai '

Bhavika- 'haan, kal ek baar baat ker ke dekhenge bhaiya se. Kyunki samjhake dekhenge ki isme anu ki koi galti nhi thi '

Kunj - 'vese naina ka badiya hai, idea uska tha but usko maar toh chord daant bhi nhi padi '

Bhavika - 'bhai uspe strictness nhi hai isliye voh aisi hai. Humare upar strictness hai isliye humara future secure hai bhai '

Kunj - 'keh toh Tu sahi hi rhi hai bhavu , kabhi kabar chal hi jaata hai tera dimaag' he teased her.

Bhavika - 'haan Haan sab aapki hi dyaa hai bhai ' she reverted back.

Kunj laughed and said 'chal ab so jaa bachu, kal jaldi uthna hai. Taaki anu ke uthne se pehle bhai se ek baar baat ker lenge '

Bhavika agreed and soon both of them slept .

Hey guys pls support and encourage my story. Pls vote and comment your ideas.
Pls suggest if you want any changes in the story.

What is your favorite moment?

Thank you❤