42| Ruler

A long yellow ugly ruler which had so many bad memories of her childhood.

"Bhai " She said while gasping.

"Idhar aao aage anamika! " He ordered and Anamika immediately shook her head in no.

"Idhar aao! " Karan ordered in a stern tone and anamika dragged her feet slowly towards him.

He grabbed her hands and pulled her forward.

"Haath aage karo! " He ordered and her eyes widened.

"Nahi bhai please nahi! " She said

"Now! " His voice boomed and anamika flinched.

She slowly forwarded her hand and karan grabbed them tightly.

"Mana kara tha na uss ladke se baat karne se? " He asked dangerously and she gulped but didn't answer.

A sharp stinging pain was felt on her palm as karan placed a strock from the ruler on her little palms.

"Oww bhaiiya!! " She hissed in pain and tried to pull her hand back but karan held them in a tight grip.

"Jawab do mujhe, mana kara tha yaa nahi maine? " He asked and again placed a tight stroke on her palm and she closed her eyes in pain.

"Kara tha bhai oww sorry bhaiya! " She apologized while hissing in pain.

"Fir uss ladke se contact kaise rkha aur rkha toh rkha usse vapes bhi liye huh? " Karan asked angrily while placing two continuous hits on her palm and she cried out in pain.

"Sorry sorry bhaiya! " Anamika broke out and karan left her hands. Seeing her crying like this was something he could never tolerate.

She was rubbing her palms while blowing on them . Her face was tear stained and she was hiccuping.

Karan's heart broke seeing her like this. He quickly pulled her into a tight hug and made her sit on his lap.

She hugged him back and hid her face in his chest . He started rubbing her back in circles in order to calm her down.

"Bas bhaiya yahi hain shaant bilkul!! " He said trying to calm her down and like always she calmed down in his arms only.

He kissed her palms and she hissed.

"Vape achi cheez nahi anu, health bigad jayegi meri bachi ki, bhaiya ke liye aaindah kabhi vape nahi lena ok anu? " He explained calmly and she nodded in his chest.

"Okay bhaiya! " She said and hid her face in his arms.

"Bhaiya ki good girl! " He said and she smiled.

"Promise karo bhaiya ko dobara nahi logi yeh sab cheeze." He said

"Promise bhaiya! " She replied and he smiled at her.

"Isme ointment lagate hain chalo" He said while slowly getting up but anamika held him tightly. After every punishments all she wants is karan with her, she becomes very vulnerable.

He understood this and got up along with her dangling in his arms like a small baby. He went to the drawer and took out a lotion.

He again sat on the bed carefully managing her in his arms.

"Palms open karo doll! " He said in a sweet tone and she slowly forwarded her arms.

He smiled at her and gently rubbed the lotion on her palm giving a soothing feeling on her burning palms.

"Bhaiyu pain ho rahi! " She said slowly and he hugged her tightly.

"Bas thodi der mai thik ho jayega baby! " He said while laying her on the bed beside him.

She hummed in reply and soon she drifted into her sleep.

Karan kissed her forehead and got up and went out.

He went down stairs and saw his mother sitting in the living room watching her favorite drama.

"Hello mumma! " Karan said and she jumped up in surprise due to the sudden appearance.

"Arey mera bachaa!! " She exclaimed and hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheek showering all her love.

"Tu kab aaya? " She asked as they both settled on the couch and sanjana asked the maid to bring juice for both of them.

"Bas abhi ek ghanta pehle mumma! " Karan informed and sanjana nodded.

She frowned while remembering something .

"Tu toh kal aane wala tha na? " She asked while picking up the glass from the tray and passing it to karan and taking another one for her.

Karan told her everything and she understood that now karan has handled the situation perfectly and there is no need for her interruption in the matter. But however she would definitely pay a visit to her daughter's room to ensure that she is fine.

"Mere bache ne kuch khaya? " She asked in a motherly and sweet tone.

"Nahi maa! " Karan answered

"Tu fresh ho jaa mai table set krwati hu, fir baaki bacho ko bhi bula laaiyo dinner ke liye! " Sanjana said while getting up and went towards the kitchen.

"Jii maa!! " Karan said and went up to his room where his little princess is in her deep slumber.

After freshning up he called all his siblings one by one to the dinning table.

It was difficult to wake anamika up because she sleeps too much after crying this hard but he managed to bring her down to dining table with him with a promise of chocolate later off course was the only reason for her arrival downstairs.

They all settled on the dinning table except sanjay.

"Kunj jaa bulake laa inko! " Sanjana asked and kunj went up to call his father.

After sometimes they both came downstairs and kunj settled on his seat.

Anamika was sitting on karan's lap and his seat was just besides sanjay's seat.

As he settled on his chair, anamika turned her face to other side and hugged karan tightly.

Sanjay sighed and nudged forward and tapped lightly on her shoulders.

"Princess naraz hai papa? " He asked in his sweetest tone that even kunj chocked on his water after hearing such tone from his father.

Anamika just huffed in response and sanjay motioned karan to move back and to allow him to take anamika to his arms.

He gently pulled anamika to his arms and settled her on his lap.

"Bhaiya paas hi jaana hai aapke paas nahi aana!! " She whined

Sanjay gently kissed her forehead.

"Sorry princess papa ne jyada zorr se maara? " He asked and she nodded.

"Sorry papa ka gussa jyada tha princess next time papa gusse mai haath nahi uthayenge ok baby? " He asked sweetly and she hugged him tightly.

"Bhook lag rahi hai yeh baap beti drama ho gaya toh khaana shuru kare? " Kunj said and all of them laughed.

"Jealous ho sab baap beti se haina princess? " Sanjay asked as he high fived with anamika and karan just smiled.

"Hum nahi hote aise jealous bas bhook lagi hai khaana khaana hai, khaalu?" Kunj asked and sanjay nodded.

They all started having their food. Sanjay and karan together were feeding anamika alternative bites showing who the most pampered child of the family is.

Kindly vote and comment.

Target - 150 comments 100 votes

Thank you!

My insta id - "dreamworld20_07"
Kindly follow for interaction with me and to watch amazing edits of the story. I am mostly active there.