24| Police

Naina - 'kunj Tu kyu itni tension le rha hai sirf ek police complaint hi toh hai abhi chut jaayenge' she said casually.

Kunj (frustrated) - 'naina yeh tere liye choti baat hogi but tujhe nhi pta karan bhai kaa. Tere ghar vaale tujhe sirf daantenge but karan bhaiya hum logo ko ghar ke bahar nikal denge. Teri soch se bohot beyond karenge voh ab humare saath '

Naina - 'kunj ab Tu exaggerate ker rha bhai sirf daantenge yaa jyaada se jyaada ek do thappad marenge bas '

Kunj was about to reply but bhavika Intrupted 'guys yeh time aapas mai ladne kaa nhi hai. Kuch toh socho time orr situation kaa '

They both stood silenty. But our anamika had tears in her eyes. She was trying very hard to control her emotions because although she acted all rough and tough but she is still a kid of just 14 years. She was very scared.

Bhavika saw her. She came behind her and hugged her and said 'anu baccha Tu tension mat le hum sambhal lenge bhai ko. Tu ro mat beta hum log hai naa '

Hearing this kunj came and kneeled kn front of anamika and held her hands and said 'bachu ro kyu rhi hai? Tera bhai khada hai na yaha, tujhe kuch nhi hone dunga. Rhi baat bhai ki unhe mai sambhal lunga tu ro mat bas . Tujhe trust nhi hai bhai pe? '

she didn't say anything but was keep looking down at the floor.

Kunj sighed and said 'anu beta bhai ki taraf dekh ' she looked up in his eyes. It broke kunj 's heart to see tears and fear in her eyes' anu bas naa ab yehi dekhna tha naa. Tujhe apne bhai pe trust nhi hai? Abe chudail kam se kam voh din yaad kerle jab mai tere liye school mai lada kerta tha orr ghar aake bhai se pit ta tha.Tujhe pta nhi hai bhai kitni jorr se maarte the.Tab toh pura pura trust tha naa? ' he said pouting and whining like a child.

Who would think that kunj sharma who is the most dangerous student of his college and had very badass reputation in school. Kunj sharma, who would not think twice before beating a person who would lay a finger at his family. Would be pouting like a little kid just for the sake of his little sister 's smile.

And that only happened anamika smiled and said 'haan bhai yaad hai mujhe kitna jorr se maarte the bhai, baad mai mai hi ice lagati thi ' she said while giggling after seeing her brother like this.

Kunj - 'toh fir ab bhai pe trust ker orr yeh rona band ker jaldi se. Shakal teri vese hi gandi hai rone ke baad orr gandi lagti hai. Darr jaayega koi' he teased her

Anamika playfully hit him and said 'bhai aapse toh sundar hi hu mai '

Kunj was about to say something but the police constable came and said 'chalo bade sahab bula rhe hai, tumhare ghar se koi aaya hai tumhe lene'

The trio was very scared now as they were already aware about who that person is.

They all came out and entered the cabin of that police officer. There they saw the lion sitting with a stern look on his face. His eyes we're showing anger. His body posture was stricken as if he was trying very hard to control himself.

They all came and stood at one side of the table with their heads bowed.

Karan - 'sir sirf iss baar mai inn logo ko yaha se chudwa rha hu but agli baar inme se koi bhi arrest hota hai toh aap directly inke against permanent case file karenge ' he said in a dark tone that meant business.

Officer - 'sure Mr. Sharma agli baar yehi karenge hum. Ab aap inhe yaha se le ja sakte hai. Sorry to bother you sir'

Karan - 'Aree sir aapne toh sirf apna kaam kiya , aapko sorry bolne ki jarurat nhi hai but jinhe jarurat hai voh chup chap besharmo ki tarah khade hai ' he said indicating to the trip and naina.

The trio immediately understood that sarcasm and apologized to the officer.

Trio - 'Sorry sir, next time aage se aisa nahi hoga. Pls forgive us '

Officer- 'it's okay kids but next time make sure not to repeat this again '

Trio - 'yes sir '

Karan stood up and shook hands with the officer and said 'Thank you officer. We will take your kind leave now'

Karan - 'chalo sab ' he said sternly.

Without wasting a second all three of them ran outside to the car. Just to avoid their strict brother 's deadly glare and aura.

Hey guys pls support my story and encourage it. Pls vote for my story and give me your ideas in the comment section.

What is your favorite moment?

What do you think karan is going to do with them?

Thank you