38| Console

Kunj brought anamika to his room. She was shivering as she was really scared about what happened with sanjay.

She has never been slapped before and she was still in shock.

Karan always made sure that nobody in the house was punished out of anger. He would always calm himself down before administrating their punishments.

But today for the first time sanjay punished anamika out of anger and that is the only reason why she was more scared.

He made her sit on the bed and hugged her tightly to calm her down.

He started rubbing her bag while saying " Shh it's okay calm down. Bhai yahi hain shhh kuch nahi hai koi kuch nahi karega meri bachii ko " He was trying to calm her down but her shivering was not stopping.

Kunj didn't know what to do now. Suddenly he got the idea to call karan. The only person who can calm her down now.

He picked up his phone while anamika still in his arms and called karan.

Karan who just returned to his hotel room after the meeting found his phone ringing in his pocket.

He took out his phone and saw the caller id. He frowned thinking kunj must be calling again for any nonsense issue.

But he can't ignore their calls. He picked up the call.

Karan - " Kunj agar firse koi behuda reason hai call karne ka toh pehle hi batade bohot thakka hua hu " He said without letting kunj speak.

Kunj - " Bhai anamika roye jaa rahi hai chup hi nahi ho rahi " He said and karan got worried.

Karan - " Kya hua ise kunj? " He asked and kunj told him everything.

Karan was very angry after hearing about the vape but composed himself. This is not the situation for him to show anger right now. Anamika needs him right now.

Karan - " De use phone " He said

Kunj - " Bhaiya shaant rehna pehle hi dari hui hai " He requested his brother while holding his sister tightly in his arms.

Karan - " De use phone mujhse bada mat ban " He ordered and kunj gave his phone to anamika.

Kunj - " Bachaa bhai hain baat karo call pe " He said politely offering his phone to her.

Anamika took his phone and kept it on her ear and said " Bhaii "

Karan - " Bachaa roo nahi ab bilkul shaant ho jao bhai saath hain koi kuch nahi kahega meri princess ko " He consoled her with so much love and affection that she stopped shivering by hearing his voice only.

Karan has an absolute magic on his little princess. Only his voice has so much effect of her that she felt so much protected that time.

Karan- " Aapko pata hai bhaiya ne aapki list ka saara samaan buy karliys hai. Bas kal bhaiya aake apni anu ko saare gifts de denge " He said trying to distract her.

Anamika - " Sachii bhaiya? " She asked suddenly feeling a rush of happiness inside her body.

Karan - "muchii saara samaan le liya joh bhi aapne itnii lambi list mai likh ke diya tha na sab le liya hai " He told and she jumped in happiness forgetting all the pain and tears.

Anamika - " Wow bhaiyaa thank you you are the best bhaiya in the world love you bhaiya " She exclaimed happily and hugged kunj in excitement as if he was karan.

Karan smiled after hearing her sister's squeal in joy.

Karan - " Ab khush hai mera bachaa? " He asked and anamika nodded repeatedly.

Anamika - " Yess bhaiya very happy " She exclaimed.

Karan - " Good girl kal bhaiya aayenge fir sab thik kar denge ok " He told her.

Anamika - " Okay bhaiya love you " She said and they bid good byes and cut the call.

While she was talking to karan, kunj sneakily rubbed some ointment on her pink cheeks and she didn't even get to know that.

Kunj - " Ab thik hai anu? " He asked and she nodded.

Anamika - " Yess bhaiya kal aayenge bhaii " She exclaimed loudly and clapped her hands like a baby.

Kunj laughed at her cuteness and said " Aaja thodi der soo jaa bohot thakk gyi hogi roo rooke " And just in time a yawn escaped her lips.

Anamika nodded and jumped on the bed besides kunj and hugged him tightly.

She snuggled in his chest and he kept rubbing her back in order to make her feel relaxed .

And soon she drifted into sleep and kunj silently got up from the bed and covered her with the blanket.

Kunj left the room and very silently closed the door behind him .

He went to his father's study and knocked on the door.

He knows his father must be feeling guilty to slap her out of anger.

After getting no answer from the room he frowned and opened the door a little and peeked inside.

He still didn't have the guts to enter his father's study without his permission . One session of punishment about this will be enough for his entire lifetime.

He peeked inside the room and saw his father sitting on his chair and doing some work on his laptop.

Kunj - " Papa andar aa jaun? " He asked and sanjay looked up from his laptop .

Sanjay - " Kunj jaa abhi disturb mat kar " He ordered but kunj being kunj didn't budge.

Kunj - " Papa ab aadha toh aa hi gaya hu andar pura bhi aane do " He said giving his most appealing and charming smile.

Sanjay shook his head and said " Aa jao sir pure andar aa jao "

Kunj - " Hehe thanks sir " He said and entered the room.

Sanjay - " Kya hua " He asked

Kindly vote and comment
Target - 150 comments 100 votes

Thank you❤