43| Fishy

The Next morning anamika was getting ready for school whereas kunj and bhavika were getting ready for college.

Anamika barged into bhavika 's room.

"Mera hair clip dekha? " She asked bhavika who was getting ready .

"Nahi mere paas nahi hai! " She replied and anamika started wondering in her drawers and cupboard.

"Agar kuch khoya toh apna haal dekhiyo!" Bhavika warned and anamika royely ignored her and picked one expensive looking hair clip out of her drawer.

"Wow!! Didi yeh kahan se aaya? " She asked and bhavika turned around with her one eye closed as she was putting on her eyeliner.

As soon as she turned around and saw the hair clip in her hands she got scared but masked her emotions.

"Kal hi laayi hu mai yeh!! " She replied

"Yeh mai le lu? " Anamika asked while showing her puppy eyes.

"No!! " Bhavika replied but before she could say anything more anamika ran out with the hair clip in her hands.

"Anamika!! " Bhaviks yelled but she was already gone.

She sighed. Her phone rang and she picked up the call.

"Hii baby!! " She said while talking to someone on the call.

"Yes!! Aaj college ke bahar se hi!!" She said to the person on the phone.

Suddenly kunj entered her room without knocking and she flinched and she immediately cut the call.

"Kis se baat kar rahi thi? " He asked as he was finding something fishy.

"Kisi se nahi bhai! " She replied in a nervous tone.

"Bata kaun tha! " He ordered in a little stern tone which he very rarely uses on his siblings.

"Dost thi bhai, aap kya karan bhai ban gaye ho! " She whined and tried to distract him and her planned work.

"Naa naa mai toh aise hi puch raha tha!! Chal aaja nicche bhai bula rahe hain!" He said

"Kyu? " She asked

"Aaj voh drop karenge teeno ko!! " He informed and she got scared.

"Kyu? Achanak bhai kyu drop karenge? Hum khud chale jayenge na!! " She said and kunj frowned. Bhavika was the only one in the trio who used to love having karan driving them to schools and even in college.

"Kya hua tujhe aaj? " He asked and got scared.

"Mujhe kya hua? " She asked

Kunj was about to say something when karan called both of them down stairs.

"Kunj!! Bhavika!! Dono neeche aao! " Karan called out and bhavika sighed in relief.

"Aap jao bhai mai bas last touch up deke aati hu!! " She said and he nodded and went down stairs.

She quickly picked up her phone and dialed a number.

"College ke bahar mat aana bhai drop karenge aaj!! " She said.

"Pata nahi!! " She replied to the person.

"Ok love you!! " She said and cut the call and went downstairs.

After breakfast karan asked them to settle in the car and they followed his orders after a lot of bickerings off course!!

Anamika ran and sat on the front sit while both of them settled at the back.

Soon karan came and sat on the driving seat.

"Aaj aap kaise chodne jaa rahe ho bhai? " Bhavika asked