8| School

In school-
When anamika entered her school building everyone greeted her happily because she is a very friedly girl so not only her classmates but also her seniors and juniors were her friends. She was quite popular among the students.

Her class was on the 3rd floor so when entered her classroom she saw her bestest friend sitting there waiting for her. She came and hugged him tightly because they met after 2 days.

Vaibhav chawla-
Son of sarthak chawla. 14 years old. Only child of his parents. Actually his father died when he was 10 years old. Living with his mum. His aunt jaya cha

wla is their sports incharge in school and is very strict in nature. Vaibhav is a carbon copy of anamika. Both of them creates trouble together and gets punished together. Very protective about anamika. Has anger issues.

(So anamika's and vansh ' father were friends since childhood. Together they became great business tycoons. When vansh was 10 years old his father died due to cancer and left his mother and him. Anamika's father started taking care of them while sarthak's younger brother started looking after his business until vansh gets old enough to take over the business. Since then vansh spends most of his time in sharma mansion. Their mothers are also best friends. So they were pretty much raised together like siblings. Every year anamika tied rakhi on vansh 's wrist as well. )

Vaibhav - 'abe bas moti, ab kya meri jaan le legi ' he said while anu was Hugging him tightly

Anushka - ' kaha tha tu be bina bataye chla gya orr ab bina bataye school bhi aa gya ' she said while hitting him

Vaibhav - 'aah bhyii bas kar, aree mummy ka ekdum se plan ban gya massi ke ghar jaane ka toh usme mai kya kru'

Anushka - ' fir bhi tujhe ek baar bta dena chahiye tha ' she said with a pout.

Vaibhav - 'acha meri moto agli baar bta dunga bas thik hai' he said

Anushka - 'hmm make sure of that ' she said like a queen

Vaibhav - 'okay madam anything else ' he said sarcastically.

Anushka - ' nhi, per yeh baaki saare abhi tak kyu nhi aaye late latif hai saare '

Vaibhav - 'aa jaayenge tu kyu tension le rhi hai , aaja bahar corridor mai ghoom ker aa te hai.

He kept his arm on her shoulders and they started walking away.

So let me tell you who all are in their group -
1- Anamika
2- Vaibhav
3- Tanish
4- Bhavika
5- swaati
6- preeti
...................................................,........................

Time skip -

Now first period was going on and it was of miss subhi. She was the most hated teacher especially by our gang. She would point them out unnecessarily and punish them without any reason. After the first ptm she got to know to that anu was scared of her brother . So she always call him whenever anamika did even a small mistake. So our gang has started taking revenge on her.

While she was teaching-

Kunj- 'yaar mai bohot bore ho rha hu kya boring class hai yeh ' he said loudly.

Anushka- 'haan yaar mai bhi pta nhi kaise padha rhi hai mam kuch samaj hi nhi aa rha. Tujhe kuch aa rha hai samaj tanish ' she said loudly

Tanish -' naah yaar hum mai se kisi ko kuch samaj nhi aa rha '

Miss subhi - 'agar kuch samaj nhi aa rha toh baaki bacho ko padhne do aur tum log sab bahar jaake khade ho jaao'

Anushka- 'gladly miss subha, hume yehi toh sunna tha' she said sarcastically

All 6 of them went out and stood outside the class. It was nothing new to them as usually they were sent out of the class by almost every teacher.

While standing outside they were casually talking but suddenly jaya mam entered their corridor. All of them stood ram rod straight but out vansh didn't noticed this change and kept talking .

Vaibhav - 'yaar kya hai iss chudail ko roz roz itna pakkati hai, yeh nhi kisi din yeh bole ki jao bacho mere period mai tumhe ground mai leke chalti hu khilaane. '

Jaya - 'ground mai toh tu jaayega beta per khelne nhi punishment lene ' she said while keeping her hand on his shoulder.

Vaibhav froze on his spot and slowly turned around and immediately looked down after seeing his bua (aunt) standing there, glaring at him.

Jaya - 'kyu bhyii firse class ke bahar, ab kya ker rhe the tum log? '

No one dared to say anything but looked down.

Jaya - ' thik hai mai subhi mam se hi puch lungi' saying this she entered the classroom.

Time skip-

Jaya talked to miss subhi about them and she told her every thing they did today. Jaya was so angry. She came out and said ' aaj PT period hai na tum logo ka, ground mai aao tum logo ko toh mai btati hu ' saying this she left from there........

Hey guys pls support my story and encourage it by giving votes. If you want any changes let me know in the comment section.

What was your favorite moment?

What punishment should Jaya give them?

Thank you