46| Ice cream

"Idhar aao anamika khoo mat jaana tum!! " Yuvraj yelled as he ran behind her and quickly grabbed her hand in the crowd so that her tiny figure did not get mixed in the crowd.

She looked at him with a glare and pout and huffed in response.

"Mai pakadlu haath? " He asked as soon as he realized that he should be taking her permission before touching her.

She nodded and he smiled at her.

"Chalo mere saath rehna varna itni bheed mai choti si ho khoo jaogi pata bhi nahi chalega!! " Yuvraj teased her and she playfully hit his biceps and was in aww after touching his muscles.

"Mai choti nahi hu!! Orr aap kya roz gym jaate ho itne muscles!! " She said while tapping his biceps lightly and squeezing his muscles and he laughed loudly.

"Abhi filhaal toh aapke bhai ko convince karna hai aapki bhen ke liye!! " He said as they both entered the lift.

"Kya lagta hai maanenge? " He asked her and she grinned.

"Kuch keh nahi sakte bhai ka dimaag read karna easy nahi hai!! " She answered also confused about what is going to happen now.

"Aap dono kahan mile the?" She asked curiously not minding the situation.

"Beta abhi situation dekh!! Ek baar sab thik hone de sab bataunga aaram se pakka!! " He said and she rolled her eyes.

They exited the lift and then went to the parking area of the mall where bhavika was being dragged by her ear to the car by karan.

Yuvraj gulped after seeing the scene and anamika stole a look of nervousness from his face and bit her lips to control her laugh.

"Daro mat yeh toh roz ka hai! ! " Anamika chuckled and yuvraj looked at her with confusion.

"Kya matlab? " He asked and she just laughed and patted his back.

"You will get to know!! " She said with a tight lipped smile.

Meanwhile karan pushed bhavika inside the car and closed the door with a bang and she flinched hard.

He then looked at anamika and yuvraj both.

"Tumhe invitation du anamika? " He asked harshly and she quickly ran and sat inside the car.

"Sir meri baat sun lijiye ek baar please!! " Yuvraj said but karan just showed him his palm to shut him.

"Meet me at my house at 4 o'clock sharp!!" It was all karan said and he got inside the car and drove off.

During the drive, karan was driving the car, anamika was sitting in the passenger seat and bhavika was sitting alone in the back seat fidgeting her fingers nervously.

Karan was continuously passing dangerous glares to her from the mirror and she just kept looking .

"Bhaiya bhook lagi haii!! " Anamika whined

"Bas thoda sa wait karle bacha ghar aane wala hai!! " Karan said

Anamika huffed but her eyes brightened as soon as she saw the ice cream cart.

She immediately looked at karan who already saw the shine in her eyes and understood the reason.

"No anamika gala kharab ho jayega!! " Karan said

"Please bhaiya bohot bhook lagi hai please please please!!! " She whined while showing her puppy eyes and karan sighed.

He slowed down tha car and stopped right in front of the ice cream cart .