39| Kitchen

"Kya hua? " Sanjay asked kunj who came and sat on the chair in front of him.

"Aaj garmi kitni hai na papa " Kunj said trying to lighten up the moment.

"Agar tu nahi chahta tere gaal pe usse bhi jyada garmi ho toh bolna shuru hoja varna dafa ho " He said while showing him his palm and kunj gulped.

Even in his 20 's his father still manages to scare the shit out of him. He is quite intimidating. No doubt karan is an exact replica of his father. Like father like son.

" Papa mai keh raha tha ki aapko nahi lagta aapne anamika ko gusse mai thappad maarke galat kara? " Kunj said while looking at his father.

Sanjay just looked at him coldly and said "nahi lagta orr joh tune kara voh bohot galat tha " He replied and kunj looked at him shocked.

His father is not even feeling guilty for hitting his little princess. This is the first time in his entire life that he had seen sanjay punishing anamika and that too by slapping her.

"Aapko guilt nahi ho raha? Orr maine kya galat kara? " He asked and Sanjay just shook his head in no.

" Tumhari sabse badi galati ki jab mai anamika se deal kar raha tha tum use bachaake leke gaye usse uspe yeh image bani hogi ki mai use abuse kar raha tha and secondly use yeh lagega ki aage bhi kabhi dad punish karenge toh tu use bachaa lega which is wrong. Baap hu uska mera dar hona bhi zaroori hai orrr usse bhi jyada jaan hai meri mujhe bhi apni limit pata thi kunj " He replied and kunj looked down in guilt.

He was just feeling over protective when he saw anamika getting slapped and weeping. He couldn't just stop himself from stopping his father. He forgot out of his love for her that the person who was punishing her was her own father who loves his daughter more than himself.

"Orr dusri baat usne koi choti harkat nahi kari kunj usne joh kara hai bohot galat hai. Vaping seriously iss age Mai vaping Orr usko punish karne ki jagah tu use bachaa raha hai . Tu bhul gaya tera kya haal kara tha jab cigarette mili thi tere bag se huh. Nahi yaad toh mai dilau yaad tujhe? " Sanjay yelled angrily and banged his hand on the table and kunj flinched.

Kunj just shook his head while looking down and said " Sorry papa aaindah nahi hoga yeh " He apologized and Sanjay sighed.

"Baap hu uska dushman nahi. Maana ab karan handle karta hai most of the things but mera bhi utna hi hakk hai uspe Orr mujhe bhi aata hai bache ko limit mai kaise punish karte hain. Tere uss bhai ko maine hi kara hai bada apne haatho se kunj " He scolded and just hung his head low.

" Sorry papa please maaf kardo dobara nahi karunga yeh kabhi " He apologized quickly as guilt was eating him up.

Sanjay nodded his head and said " Aaindah yeh baat mind mai rkhna kunj. Ab it's okay itna guilt mat le "

"Jii papa " Kunj replied and got up from his chair. Then he went to his father and hugged him tightly.

This caught Sanjay off guard. It is very rare that his boys hug him. His daughters are usually in his arms whenever they feel down but not his boys. Neither karan nor kunj likes all this and usually like to show their affection in some other ways but not hugs.

"Sorry papa " He apologized and Sanjay hugged him back and rubbed his back.

"It's okay bachaa koi nahi bhen hai teri i understand your concern relax now " He consoled and kunj sighed in relief. All his guilt was removed just by a hug from his father.

He broke the hug and stood in front of his father.

"Karan bhai ko bata diya sab papa voh kal aayenge fir dekhenge ise " He informed and his father nodded.

"Sambhaal lega voh ise aake fir " Sanjay said and kunj nodded and left the room.

He went down to the kitchen as he was feeling hungry.

He entered the kitchen and saw bhavika trying to make something.

He smirked and went close to her . She was so much focused in the work that she didn't even noticed kunj.

He came closer to her .

"Kya kar rahi haii? " He exclaimed loudly and she flinched hard by the sudden appearance. She jumped in shock and all the batter that she was mixing fell all over the kitchen slab and on her apron.

He stood there with his mouth opened. He didn't know this would happen.

Bhavika looked at him angrily and said "kya kara yeh aapne? " She yelled

"Maine kya kara batter tere haath mai tha tune uchala teri galati" He said and shrugged his shoulders.

This angered bhavika and she picked up the left over batter and poured it over kunj's head.

He looked at her in shock trying to process what just happened.

Bhavika struck her tongue at him and kunj grabbed her head from the back and rubbed his batter filled hands on her face.

He laughed loudly after seeing her face.

Bhavika glared at him and picked up a egg from the slab and smashed it on his head and laughed.

"Eww pagal hai kya anda kaun maarta hai pagal " He growled as the egg yolk was dripping from his hair. He absolutely hate eggs.

Bhavika laughed loudly and said " Orr karo mujhe pareshan "

By the time kunj picked up the jar of milk kept besides the egg and pour the entire content on her.

She was about to pick up the cream when a loud booming voice stopped both of them.

"Yeh kya tamasha lagaya hua hai idhar " A voice boomed and shook the entire kitchen.

They both froze on their spots and looked at the owner of the voice with wide eyes and mouth hung.

Kindly vote and comment.

Target - 150 comments 100 votes.

Thank you❤