03 || Considering you Jump Greasers When You're Drunk!

Daisy's P.O.V. 

"Hey Daisy!" I hear Randy's voice call after me.

I sigh as I turn around showing my hideously beat-up self, "hello Randy."

"Oh my god!" He gasps loudly. "Daisy what the hell happened to you and who did this?"

"It was nothing just me being stupid," I quickly lie. "Don't worry about it!"

"I'm gonna worry about it because, this doesn't just happen from being stupid! Somebody did this to you!" He shout loudly making a scene.

"It was nothing Randy!" I yell back in his face.

"Did Dallas do this to you?" He asks growing angry.

"Oh my god, no!" I shout. "Dallas would never even think about touching me. He loves me!"

"We can get this guy put away for doing this to you Daisy," he explains. "You don't have to live like this."

"It wasn't Dallas! It was your stupid-ass friend Bob who cheated on me, so if you want to get anybody sent away, get him, not my brother!" I scream in his face storming away.

"Daisy! Daisy wait!" He grabs my arm spinning me around.

"What?" I growl.

"Bob would never touch you," he defends.

"That's rich coming from you, considering you jump greasers when you're drunk!" I scream weakly my voice cracking.

"Hey!" He shouts still holding my upper arm. "Don't you talk to me like that!"

He starts to squeeze my upper arm, "Randy let go of me!"

"Why are you lying to me?" He asks tightening his grip on my arm

"I'm not," I grunt as I feel a bruise forming."Randy let go of me now. Randy!"

"Hey!" I hear a tough New York accent in the background that I recognize as Dally. "She said let go of her and I think you should."

"Unless you wanna get beat by a girl," a familiar voice taunts.

"Charlie?" I ask lowly.

She runs to my side, "hey sweet girl."

Randy throws me to the ground, "stupid bitch!"

"Don't you ever come near her again!" Dally yells.

"Ya hear?" Charlie adds in.

Randy gets in his car and starts. As I go to stand up I watch Randy's car swerve around and go to hit me, but Dally pushes me out of the way before anything can happen taking the blow by himself. "DALLAS!" I scream as I watch him go over the car. I cover my mouth as I feel tears swell in my eyes.

Charlie comes over to me holding me tightly in her arms, "shh, it's okay Daisy. It's okay."

Dally's P.O.V.

I sit at the bottom of my couch looking at Charlotte, she sure is a true beauty. The way her hair falls messily over her over her gorgeous face. How her hair gets darker as it goes almost like a reverse ombre, at least that's what I think Delilah calls them. Her eyes flutter open, "good morning Mr.Dallas Winston."

I smirk down to her, "good morning Charlie."

She groans as she sits up, "you stayed here with me?"

"Nah, I just wanted to watch some T.V., but you were asleep on the remote," I joke.

She laughs throwing a pillow at me, "hey!"

"What?" I stifle a small chuckle.

She smirks, "wanna go out for breakfast?"

"You're paying," I declare being the gentleman that I am.

"No way!" She squeals. "We'll have a contest."

"What's the contest?" I ask rolling my eyes.

She walks over to the fridge grabbing four beers and a ton of shot glasses, "we're both gonna take an even amount of shots and who ever finishes them first wins, loser pays."

"Oh you're on sweet cheeks," I laugh. "You're making this too easy."

She raises her eyebrow, "you sure about that?"

I sit down in front of my twenty-one shots, "positive."

"Ready....set...GO!" She yells. I grab two shots and pour them both down my throat ignoring the burning feeling. I go one after another losing track as I dump shots down my mouth. "DONE!" I hear Charlie yell. I drop my shot it shattering and look over to Charlie who is clearly done with all her shots. She walks over to mine grabbing another one and pouring it down her throat before counting the ones I have left, "six plus the one I just drank is seven and all together that's twenty-eight...sorry Winston looks like you're paying."

I wrap my arm around her shoulders as we walk out of the house. On our way to the Dingo we see that Daisy is being held tightly by her friend Randy. "That's rich coming from you, considering you jump greasers when you're drunk!" We hear her scream.

I look at Charlie and she does the same as we both say is sync, "Daisy's in trouble!"

"Hey!" He shouts still holding her upper arm. "Don't you talk to me like that!"

"Randy let go of me!" She begs him, but he doesn't listen.

"Why are you lying to me?" He asks her venom dripping from his voice.

"I'm not. Randy let go of me now. Randy!" She pleads as she groans in pain.

"Hey!" I scream trying to break up the fight because, nobody hurts my kid sister. "She said let go of her and I think you should.

"Unless you wanna get beat by a girl," Charlie teases instantly making her more attractive. This girl is one tough cookie.

"Charlie?" Daisy asks lowly.

Charlie runs to her side, "hey sweet girl."

Randy throws her to the ground, "stupid bitch!"

"Don't you ever come near her again!" I yell.

"Ya hear?" Charlie adds in.

Randy storms to his car, but when he starts to drive, he does the unexpected and goes to hit Daisy. I run over to Daisy pushing her out of the car taking the blow for her, I can't lose my sister. I look forward getting blinded by head lights. I go to move out of the way, but I get hit going over the car. I hit the ground barely awake and the last thing I hear before the world goes black is Daisy scream, "DALLAS!"

Oooh, this does not look good! What do ya'll think? Next chapter you get to meet Delilah! Are you guys ready for the next chapter? Okay, now onto serious business. I'm gonna try to get in at least one more update before the day is over, but I make no promises. I won't be able to update this coming up week because my great aunt whom I'm very close to is currently in the hospital dying. We don't think she's going to make it pass the weekend, but we're not sure. Then we're gonna have the funeral, wake, ect. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I just have to be there not only for her, but for my family. Stay gold. Do it for Johnny!
-Beth

Slipping Into The Darkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें