14 || No, Fight!

Daisy's P.O.V.

Lucy smacks me with a pillow to wake me up and I jolt up smacking her back, "what are you doing? It's like three in the morning!"

She smirks, "we're seeing the gang, but moms can NOT find out."

 "What if they throw me out?" I ask her nervously.

"I'll take the heat...C'mon. C'mon Daisy," she pouts. "C'mon don'y be a bore!"

"Fine," I roll my eyes as I go to throw on a dress.

"What are you doing?" She asks as she throws me super short-shorts and an off-the shoulder crop top. "We're partying tonight and expect to see Sodapop there. Thank me later."

I quickly change into the clothing, "gosh I'm sneaking out in the middle of the night at a house I don't know the people to meet my boyfriend."

"Welcome to the fam sis," she smirks as Lacey walks in.

She looks at me and smiles, "hey hotie."

I laugh, "wow, I have sisters."

"Didn't you have a twin sister?" Lacey asks as she shoves her face with gum. "Wanna piece."

I shrug taking a piece, "her name is Delilah. I'll see her again, I know I will. I love her too much not to."

"Well lets go," Lucy smiles as we walk out of the house. I hope Soda doesn't bring Dally or Charlie, I'll be dead. "What party are we going to?"

"It's a surprise," Lacey smiles. "The guy I'm talking to knows people and found out his friends are going. Some how he's connected to Soda and he told him to go."

Delilah's P.O.V.

"Wake up!" Desiree yells in my ear, not only waking me, but Alison too.

"Dez?" Ali sits up.

"Go back to bed, we're going to a party," Dez whispers.

"No, no, no," Ali sits up. "I'm coming. Delilah just came here, she ain't getting kicked out due to your genius ideas."

"Call me Del," I remind her.

"Yea, but what party are we going to?" Ali asks.

"I'm meeting my boyfriend there and it's Buck's," she smirks throwing a bandeau (band-o) and jeans to me. "Wear this. Ali wear whatever you want because, I know this isn't your style."

We all sneak out of the girls home and runs down to Buck Merril's house. I know who he is and I'm gonna get plastered. I walk into Buck's without knocking and sit down on the couch next to Alison, "C'mon Al', loosen up. Go find a boy."

She shakes her head, "I brought a book, I'm fine really."

"Are you sure you don't know Ponyboy Curtis?" I let out a chuckle.

She nods her head, "who names their kid Ponyboy?"

"He was a good man," I inform her. "I'm gonna go get drunk. Bye."

I sit at the bar and order a beer.

Dally's P.O.V.

I sit at the bar stool with the rest of the boys plus Charlie as a girl who looks just like Del sits across from us. I look over at Charlie going to say something, but I shut my mouth as I see her. "I'll say it for him, she's a catch," Two-bit slurs.

"Looks like Del is all I was gonna say," I squint trying to get a good view of her as somebody pokes my back.

"Dallas!" I hear a girl squeal.