12 || This is it

Delilah's P.O.V.

I skip down the streets happily as I get ready to get my stuff as a blue mustang pulls up next to me. I let out a loud sigh as Bob and Randy get out. "What do my sister's pathetic ex-boyfriend club want?"

Randy leans over whispering to Bob, "ain't Daisy, but it's next best thing Delilah. Wanna?"

Bob nods as he confirms it, "get her."

Randy goes to tackle me to the ground, but I dodge it punching him in the nose. CRACK! "Oooh that must of hurt," I chuckle evilly.

"Little..." Randy stops there kicking me to the ground. I face plant cutting my face up on the ground. I spin around tripping both of them. We all jump up to the air and I punch Bob in the gut sending him to the ground. I roll my eyes punching the side of Randy's nose as I flip out my switch, "get away from me now!"

Randy stands up followed closely by Bob both with their switches. Randy rolls his eyes, "we're not afraid."

As he comes forward I stab the blade into his stomach, but not deep enough to do anything. Bob tackles me to the ground and I know it's game over as he knocks the switch out of my hand cutting up my wrists. He moves over stabbing my stomach making me gag. He cuts my face punching in my eyes giving me bruises. My world swirls around turning black, but before anything I hear a familiar guy's voice, "get the hell off my sister."

Dally's P.O.V.

"Get the hell off my sister!" I yell as I watch Bob slashes my sister just like he did to Daisy. I guess I'm no better than him though.

I dash over to him tackling him down to the ground and punches his face in. I lean over grabbing the blade, I try to stop. 'STOP! STOP! STOP! DALLAS STOP!' I mentally yell myself, but I can't. I slap him across the face cutting up his cheek. I cut his sides up and down as blood pours out onto the street. I hold the blade with my two hands right up high as a stare at a passed out Bob.

"DALLAS!" I hear Daisy yell in horror. "Please stop!"

I look back to see tears pouring down Daisy's cheek as Soda holds her back, "calm down, Daisy. Calm down."

I drop the knife next to Bob scooping Del the ground, "lets go home."

Daisy's P.O.V.

It's been a few weeks since the Bob incident and we're hanging out with the gang for the first time in forever. I cuddle up to Soda, "I love you Sodapop."

"I love you too Daisy," he pecks my forehead making me smile as we hear a knock on the door.

"I got it," I stand up walking over to the door to see a man in a suit standing there. "Hello, how may I help you?"

"Are Delilah and Daisy Winston here?" The man speaks. "I'm Brad."

"Daisy speaking," I turn around to look at the gang all talking as I go outside. "Is something wrong?"

"Yes," he nods. "It's come to my attention that there has been screams at the Winston house in the middle of the night. Crashing, booms, and that the Winston girls never wear short sleeves."

"Is that a problem?" I ask him hoping he doesn't know as I nervously tug at my shirt. "Who even are you?"

"I'm a social worker," he informs me and my eyes become wide as I run inside the house slamming the door and everybody's eyes are on me.

"Stay here," Dally whispers to me as he answers the door despite our drunk father.

"Hello little boy," I hear a women speak faintly. "Are Dallas, Delilah, and Daisy Winston here?"