10 || I Don't Care if You're Married

Dally's P.O.V.

I walk into the DX with the gang to see Charlie begging for god knows what, she's even in tears, "please, I'm pregnant! Please, have a heart."

"I'm sorry ma'am," the guy speaks.

"Please, I need a job!" She cries sniffling a bit. "I'm pregnant! Please, for the baby. Please."

"Ma'am there are no opening and that final," the boss I guess informs her sternly walking away.

She sits down on a bar stool and sobs. Darry walks over to me noticing me starring, "go on. See how she is."

I shake my head, "she's married."

The whole gang gasps finding out what really happened then Two speaks up, "golly Dall, I'm sorry."

"Broad wasn't worth my time anyways," I sigh.

"She looks pregnant," Steve speaks loudly.

I shrug even though I know she is and I now it's my kid, "beats me."

"Well I'm going to say hi," Daisy announces.

Soda grabs her wrist lightly making sure he doesn't hurt her, "don't."

She turns around being the feisty girl she is, "and why's that?"

"It's your brother's ex," he states like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well I guess if when we break up then you won't be friends with Dally anymore," she fires back. Ooo when.

"When!" Soda yells. "We're not even official and there's already a when!"

"C'mon Soda you know what I mean," she rolls her eyes.

"Do I?" He asks.

"Just let me go," she rips her arm our of her grasp turning to me. "Now Dallas if you don't talk to her I will."

"Fine," I huff walking over and sitting next to Charlie noticing she still has the ring on.

I tap her shoulder and she turns to me. "H-hi Dallas."

"Hey Charlotte," I smile as I wipe away her tears. "Don't cry baby."

She looks over to me and weakly smiles, "I miss you."

I pull her into a tight hug, "I missed you too. Wanna come sit with the gang? I still love you Charlie. I don't care if you're married. I love you!"

She presses her lips against mine when we pull away she looks into my eyes, "I love you too Dally."

Daisy's P.O.V.

I scoot next to Sodapop and smile as he grabs my hand. He leans down whispering into my ear, "lets ditch."

I cock my head to the side, "where?"

"Surprise," he smirks as he pulls me out of the booth.

We leave the Dingo and go to the lake with our feet in the water, "Soda you're so cute."

"It's 'cause," he stops taking a deep breath.

"Soda are you okay?" I ask nervously.

He smashes his lips into mine and as we break away he looks into my eyes, "Daisy I love you with all my heart, will you be my girl?"

"Love?" I fiddle with my thumbs nervously.

He runs his hand through his greasy hair, "gosh! I knew this was too soon. Why am so stupid?"

I stop him, "you're not stupid, but are you sure you love me?"

He nods his head, "I love you. I've always loved you. I just told myself I didn't. I lied to myself telling myself I love Sandy."