Chapter 13

Allie POV

Here I am sitting in the passenger seat of my car with Taylor

Here I am sitting in the passenger seat of my car with Taylor. It has been a rough day so far dealing with Taylor and everything. I finally said yes to being her girlfriend which is surprising. Oh, how lovely my first relationship with a woman.

I looked over to see her smoking the blunt she pulled out a few minutes ago. She looked up at me for a moment then shook her head and smiled. Oh her smile is so beautiful. "Here," Taylor said before taking a pull of the blunt and passing it to me. I happily took it from her.

I took a couple of hits and passed it back to her. "Well, so what are we now," I said breaking the silence.

"We're lover's Allie," Taylor said leaning back in her seat. 'Lovers' mmmm lovers she says. We are lovers now. Wow.

"Lover's" I said out loud. Uh, I didn't mean to do that.

"Yes lover's princess, we're lovers. We are full-grown adults we make our own decisions. I don't want no puppy love shit. I want that pure shit. I want real love angel. So be my wife pretty girl." Taylor said looking at me in the eyes with her low eyes. Wife? Oh, why not. I only live once I don't know when my time is coming so I said fuck it.

"Yes. Yes, I'll be your wife Taylor I mean we only live once. I mean it is a little early." I said as a started playing with my fingers. Fuck I'm getting nervous.

"Princess that's fine we can wait but you're still my beautiful wife. No need to rush. Want to smoke again though." Taylor said then busted out laughing. We are both high as hell. I started laughing with her I mean why not.

My laughter died down and that's when I started to speak again. "Sure why not I don't mind. We don't have anything else to do." I said while taking out my phone. I've seen my kids text me in the group chat and that's about it. 

I opened up the message to see what they were saying.

Ava: momma where are you? 👀

Andrew: yea fuck you at girl you went MIA.

Lord my kids bless them. I responded with a text saying I'm with Taylor and we have a grown folks talk. They responded with an mhm and a dramatic ok. Andrew dumb ass thinks he's my damn father and shit.

"Here you go mama I'll let you hit it first," Taylor said passing the blunt. I saw that it was already lit. Aww, how sweet lol.

"How old are you mama?" Taylor asked me. Before I could say anything she began to talk more. "Let's start with the basics then work our way up yea"

"Yea," I said while smiling before taking a pull of the blunt. I should tell her everything in one so she won't keep asking me. "Well, I'm 34 years old. I have twins. Well, you already know that by now. Umm, I had an off and on relationship with my baby dad for 7 years. Then I had 4 more relationships after that and sadly they didn't lady because they just used me. Ugh, this is my first relationship with a woman" I chuckled and then continued to talk. I looked over to see she was paying attention which I loved. " I live with my sisters. It's not too bad I love it. I'm very independent to say so far. I've been in a lot of fights. It's not a very pretty sight. I love to travel....."

As I was still talking Taylor never took her eyes off me. She was so into what I was saying which was lovely. I needed someone to hear me out and pay attention to me for once.

All night long we'd talk and talk just getting to know each other more. Me and Taylor took turns talking. She even talked about how she wanted to fuck me til I can't take no more. Hearing my screams and crying out in pleasure. This is what I needed the most. I just needed Taylor.