Chapter 9

Taylor POV

I woke up to my phone ringing

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Fuck!" I yelled. My motherfuckin head hurt like a mother fucker! I sat up a little bit to find my phone. I saw that it was on the phone. I answer it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello," I said grumpily.

"Hey. It's me, Allie. Umm, can you open your door please," Allie said. She sounds so sweet.

"Ok," I said hanging up. I got up from my bed and stretched. I walked into my bedroom going to the medication cabinet. I grabbed my Tylenol bottle from the far right of the cabinet.

I opened it and took two pills out and swallowed them dry. I walked out of my room and walked down the hall to where my guests' rooms were at. I saw that Jay, Mars, and Cisco were gone. I went downstairs and opened the door for Allie. I opened the door wider so that she can come in.

"Hey," I said hugging her and kissing her on her lips. At least she let me after yesterday.

"Hey," Allie said kissing me back. We walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch.

"So wassup," I said backing up and giving her some space.

"Umm, ok so I'm going to get straight to the point. I know what you do for a living and it's pretty scary for me to talk to a cartel leader. I'm not used to that but umm I don't wanna be invalid in gang stuff or with a gang leader.

I know sometime soon we'll eventually be together and I don't have a choice. But I do like you Taylor but I just need time to think about this. So whatever we have can be put on hold and wait for a while.

I have to go back to work I told my boss I'll be a little late this morning. I'll see you later babe." Allie said kissing me before walking out the front door.

"Damn" I yelled grabbing the Henny bottle from off the coffee table and throwing it on the floor. I watched it smash into tiny pieces. I got up to lock my door and went back up to my room. I pulled out my weed from my nightstand and rolled up 6 blunts. I'm about to smoke my life away at this point.

I have to make a plan to get Allie back. I need her.