Chapter 4

Taylor POV

I wake up to the sun beaming through my blinds

I wake up to the sun beaming through my blinds. I checked the clock that was on my nightstand and it was 10:56 am.

I have to get ready for my meeting that's in a few hours. I got up out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I used the toilet, washed my hands, washed my face, and brush my teeth. Nobody doesn't know who I am.

I keep a low profile but as soon as they hear the name Pharaoh it brings fear. I live like a normal person in the streets. Jay, Mars, and Cisco call me Pharaoh when we working and Taylor or Tay when we are alone.

Just that simple.

I have a meeting with another cartel which is my cousin it's no bad blood between us. I'm just making a trade for guns, knives, bombs, etc. I took a 15-minute shower and when I was done a moisturized my body with some oil.

My suit was already laid out from the previous night. I started getting dressed. I put on my blue tux with handmade brown dress shoes. Putting both of my delta elite 1911 pistols in my holster. Spraying some men's Fendi cologne on making sure I smell good. I made up my bed and made sure everything was straight.

When I was done I walked out of my room before grabbing my phone. I walked towards the front door opening and closing it making sure to lock my door.

Turning around I saw Jay, Mars, Cisco, and my other 2 most loyalists men (Lerzenzo and Mohammed) outside waiting for me in front of the Cadillac. They all wore black tuxes and black dress shoes.

Mohammed is in the driver seat, Lerzenzo on the left of him in the passenger, Mars, and Jay are by the windows in the back while I'm in the middle. As for Cisco, he's in the far back. Everybody got inside the truck a few seconds later Mohammed drove off.

40 minutes into our drive as we were going to the Phoenix Cigar Lounge Conduct for this meeting. A police car pulled us over. And why did they pull us over? I don't fucking know. But why today?! "Guns up," I said to Mars and Jay.

I watched Jay and Mars touch the floor opening a space between them that had 4 large guns inside. Cisco moved to the far right of the back of the truck as he held his gun up pointing toward the driver seat window. He's basically visible.

They kept their guns hidden, while I kept mine I'm my holster. I keep guns inside the SUV just in case something goes down. I don't need police looking through anything.

I locked my shit up. Locked or not I don't fuckin trust them. I motioned for Mohammed to start the cameras. Cause ion knows if they gonna try some goofy shit like always.

An officer got out of their car and walked up to the driver's side window. "Excuse me, sir, license, insurance, and registration." The pig said.

We heard some taps on the other window which was the passenger side. It's another officer trying to look inside. The windows are all tinted black basically no one can't see inside.