Chapter 7

Allie POV

I woke up to my alarm going off on my phone

I woke up to my alarm going off on my phone. It's damn early. I turned it off and got up the make my bed. When I was done I went to the bathroom and took a 30-minute shower.

I got finished and I started to wash my face and brushed my teeth. I stepped out of the bathroom went to my lotion stand and put some mango scent lotion. I went to my closet and pick out a black lace thong, a black laced bra, black leggings, and a white tank top.

I put my clothes on and I made sure to put a knot on my shirt in the front. The knot ended at the bottom of my large breast, it showed my whole tummy. I went over to my vanity and put my hair in a ponytail.

When I was done I walked downstairs to see Jullien already eating her breakfast. "Goodmorning JJ," I said. He came over last night and spent the night. I missed my bestie.

"Goodmorning," JJ said "How many clients do you have for today," I said to Jullien since he works with me at the salon doing hair. "Umm... I think I have about 10" Jullien said "Yea I have about 9 clients I have to do I think," I said as I started to make 8 pancakes, bacon, and eggs for breakfast for me, Nova, Jullien, and Jules.

"Alright, girl I'm driving with you because I don't wanna drive," Jullien said getting up and washing her plate. "Ok that's fine with me ima leave Nova and Jules some breakfast since they don't have to go to work today," I said as I started to cook the eggs.

When I was done cooking my breakfast I made my plate and put Nova and Jules plates up for when they wake up. I ate my food and 10 minutes later I was done.

I went back upstairs to brush my teeth. I sprayed some strawberry perfume on me. I grabbed my orange MCM tote bag, my wallet, chapstick, some snacks, my charger, and last but not least my phone. I walked downstairs stairs and got myself a large bottle of water. I got a notification from my phone saying that I got a text from Taylor.

Taylor.
Hey, good morning beautiful.

I smile and text back Goodmorning. "Come on I'm ready," Jullien said I said ok let's go. We got in my Orange Lamborghini Truck and head to the salon. I work at a hair salon called "Luxury Hair Salon". While I said a red light a have gotten in another text from Taylor.

Taylor
I hope you have an amazing morning at work. I have a hair appointment at this salon called "Luxury Hair Salon" at noon, I think the stylist called Tatie. But stay safe my love.

When I read her text my heart started to speed up a little. Oh god. The light turned green and I made a right turn into the shop. I can't believe she has an appointment with me. Jullien got out of the car and walked into the shop. I don't have to be in there for another 10 minutes so I sat in the car and texted Taylor back.

Allie
Omg, that's me. How I didn't see that when I went over my clients' names and what time I had to do their hair. I didn't see your name.