Chapter 10

Allie POV 

It's been 4 months since I last saw and talked to Taylor

It's been 4 months since I last saw and talked to Taylor. I really do miss her. I feel bad for what I did that day. I told my sisters about what happened.

Somehow they told our parents now my mom is mad at me because I won't tell them her name or where she lived. She is one crazy bit- I mean female.

Somehow their friends are having a cookout in two days so I'm excited to see them since it has been forever.

My twins stayed at my mom's house for the last 2 months. Now they came back home and yes I have kids their names are Andrew and Ava.

No, I haven't told Taylor because I was scared. So right now I'm sitting in the living watching tv and eating ice cream while I heard the front door open.

"MA WE HOME" Andrew yelled while interning the house.

"IM IN THE LIVING ROOM" I yelled back. Soon they come into the living room they instantly hugged me. I missed them so much.

" I miss you momma what you been up to since we been gone," said Ava sitting down next to me. I scooted over to make some room for her.

"Oh nothing just the same old shot," I said smiling. We talked for about a good two hours. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. Why god WHY? Ava got up and opened the door. Soon as a turned my head a saw Mars, Jay, and Cisco.

I rolled my eyes and said, " What the fuck yall doing in my house?"

"We need to talk. You just wanna up and despair from Taylor. Who are they?" Cisco said looking at Ava and Andrew.

"My kids the fuck! How did you find my house?" I said to the dumb fucks.

"Aahhhhh shit does Taylor know you have kids. And because we just like that," yelled Mars. Why the hell is this girl always yelling?

"Can y'all shut up and sit down?" I said getting annoyed. They sat down on the other couch in front of me.

Ava spoke first breaking the silence and said, " Momma who the hell is Taylor? Also who the fuck are they." I looked over at Ava shaking my head. Badass. Both of my kids looked so confused but Andrew looked pissed as ever.

"Umm....T-Taylor i-is an f-friend of mine and these are her friends," I said stuttering looking at everyone. Shit.

"So what happened with you and Taylor," Jay said I looked at her like she was stupid. Ain't you her friend bitch.

" Why are you asking like you don't know? Are you seriously stupid? I stopped talking to her because she is a gang and y'all are too. I don't wanna be in danger and especially my kids" I yelled at them. They have to be out of their minds.

I paused and said calmly "Look I really do like Taylor but I just don't know if she going to hurt me I'm just scared," I said starting to cry. Why do I have to cry now what the fuck.

"Mane what the fuck! Y'all bitch asses got my mom crying and shit. Fuck Taylor do to you ma?!" Andrew said coming over and hugging me. I knew he was going to be angry. He doesn't like when I cry.

"She didn't do anything Drew it was me. I did make up my mind about me and her...I do want to be in a relationship with her it's just I don't know." I said as I wiped my tears.

"We sorry ight. We just didn't know what was going on with her. When we walked into her house it was glass everywhere in her living room we had to clean it up but she wasn't even home," Mars said then her phone rang. Who might that be?

"Oh my...god what did I do" I whispered starting to cry again.

Mars looked at her phone and then back at everyone.

"Who is it," I said

"Taylor"

"Answer it and yes I'm sure. Put it on speaker too," I said. Mars answered the phone and puts it on speaker.

"Hello"-Mars

"Where the fuck y'all at"-Taylor yelled on the phone

"We at a friend's house why"-Mars

"Stop yelling I know y'all at Allie's house" -Taylor

"Ughh...Ummm"Mars tried to say something but nothing came out

"Yo if y'all not at the trap in 10 fucking minutes I'm going to fuckin kill y'all ...hold on" Taylor yelled but then paused like she was talking to someone else.

"Wassup pops" we heard in the background

"hey princess... my wife's your mothers, of course, wants you to come to the cookout in 2 days"

"shit I forgot alright pops ima come but tell moms I said hey but if you don't tell ur stepdaughters to come before ima kill them when they get here because I guess they don't want the money"

"stop that and what's happening with that girl name Allie on yours"

"Ummm I don't know pops I don't know what I did wrong all I wanna do is love her pops. You should see her she is the most beautiful and amazing woman I have ever seen in the world...but I don't know if she wanna be with my pops I think it's because I'm in a gang. I'm trying to pass it done to my kids' pops like u do me and the rest of my siblings. like damn I messed up"

She hung up after that because she knew I heard her. What she said made me start crying even harder cause I can tell she meant that from her heart.

After everything happened Jay, Cisco, and Mars left. I cleaned up my living and made dinner for my babies. They talked about what they were doing while they were at their grandma's house and how they went to Hawaii.

They could've taken me shit. After dinner, we went straight to sleep around midnight. Well, I did know they asses stayed up all night.