Chapter 5

Taylor POV (When they got to the meeting)

 "Finally, did everything goes okay?" Hiroshi asked sitting at the table with the rest of his crew

"Yeah cousin. I must say it was the craziest interaction with the police so far," Mars said taking a seat.

I sat down along with my men. I poured some Yamasaki Single Malt Japanese Whisky into a glass. I grabbed my blunt out of my case again which I didn't finish.

I let everyone continue to talk because they all haven't seen Hiroshi in a long time. It didn't take that long. "Well Pharaoh, we finally can talk about what we came here for," Hiroshi said getting to business.

Taking a sip of my whiskey I unlocked the briefcase and set the papers out. This guy named Danny took three matches out, struck them, and lit my blunt.

We went over the details about trade getting guns, knives, bombs, etc. After going over the details we discussed how we will move everything around without getting caught.

An hour later the meeting was over. We said our goodbyes and left. Muhammad drove me to the trap to get my other personal car I wanted to drive home by myself. They'll be following me home so I can get there safely without any commotion.

I got in my car and drove home.

On my way home 20 minutes in I have seen this car keep following me and with every turn, I made they were still on my ass.

Ima just acts like I don't see them clown niggas. 'Just wait' I said out loud to no one in particular. After that meeting and getting more guns, knives, etc. Me, Jay, Mars, and the rest of the men moved everything swiftly without getting caught.

We ended up putting them in the trap house. And the rest of them took some home. I got home and took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and moisturize my body. I put on a sports bra, some briefs, and some basketball shorts.

I walked out of my room going into my home office. I went to the safe that I kept in my office next to my desk. I creaked my neck while punching in the code to my weapon safe.

I grabbed a blunt cutting the tip-off and lighting it before blowing the smoke out. I pulled out my tactical HK146 assault rifle. Hearing glass shattering on the floor downstairs I calmly walked out of my office hearing the voices. I walked downstairs closer to the loud racket noise.

Y'all don't know how to be quiet while breaking into someone's home. Foolish! I turned the corner seeing these little wannabe gangstas walking around my kitchen and living room. Lmao

"All I know is that glass better be cleaned up in the next minute. That's me being generous and not being a bullet through y'all head," I said to them.

They all top what they were doing and looked at me standing there starting to load my HK416 then letting it rest on my right shoulder. They all pointed their pistols at me but those little things aren't quick enough as mine.