Chapter 2

Taylor POV

Heading back to the trap I smoked a fat blunt which was well-needed

Heading back to the trap I smoked a fat blunt which was well-needed. My circle was tight and there weren't many people that work for me.

It was rare if we have new people around. We have a total of 60 main people that work for us. I don't like outsiders or new people in my empire. That's just me. The smaller the more controlled I don't need 500 people in my cartel.

Did I? NO I don't. I make shit happen with killing or not. My people make the drugs to doing drops, to buying guns from other cartels to use them, and that's how we make our money.

Once hoes see the designer clothes and shit they just want to ride the strap and rob me. Low key made me tough inside and out. I don't need any bitch. Ima a cold-hearted person.

I want to make people fear me and my name. You should know who I am you hear me. Ion fuck with hoes I'm looking for a real stay-down bitch. I love older plus-size women they are just so beautiful man.

Lol!

Walking into the trap I see my people working hard than ever. Bitches naked walking packing up my product. Good, I don't need to go on them good they doing better than yesterday.

I walked over to the lounge area just a few feet from where they were making my produce. I saw my niggas over there smoking and talking about nothing at all. Crazy right.

"So we got bread for what?" Jay asked cleaning her gun.

"Naahhh Jay. James acting funny I might need the clean-up crew on standby." I sat down and rolled another blunt.

"What bruh what the fuck you mean!" Cisco yelled as he blew the smoke out his mouth.

"Man just smoke that nigga. That nigga missed so fucking weeks pay period." Mars yelled. Man why the fuck are they yelling we're right next to each other. Fucking dumbasses.

"Man stop with the damn yelling fuck! But nah bro he's being watched right now. Josh got a camera in there as we speak. Just if he slips up it's over for him. I don't give a fuck about his wife crying over him and shit.

He playing with our money is like fucking with our emotions." I said taking a puff of my rolled blunt. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. I just wanna relax my nigga.

"You got that right bro. But I swear you are one of these silent ass killers yo. God damn mafia boss." Jay said laughing

"Yea for real man she doesn't play about her shit" Cisco said taking a big ass gulp of Hennessy. Fucking alcoholic.

"Yeah then he'll be sleeping with the fishes Big Tony," I said making a fake ass Italian mafia boss accent.

"Yeah, the fishes" Mars mocked me. We all looked at each other and bust out laughing. They talking too damn much and I wanna go the fuck home.

"Alright, y'all my time here up. Make sure my shit is straight and everything is packed. ALSO, MAKE SURE NOBODY STEALS MY SHIT! I'm going the fuck home y'all be safe," I said making sure I said everything clearly and that everyone could hear me. I'm not playing about my shit.

"Ok brooo," said Mars.

"See y'all lil ass tomorrow," I said grabbing my shit from off the table which was my other blunt and phone. I said my goodbyes to my homies and left.

I walked out going to my silver Lamborghini Gallardo and went straight home. After my shower, I smoked another fat ass blunt and went to sleep.