Chapter 1

Taylor POV

My name is Taylor Jackson but I go by Pharaoh

My name is Taylor Jackson but I go by Pharaoh. I'm twenty-five years old and I'm 5"11. I run the streets of the ATL. I'm known from all over but only a few have seen me in person, and they all ended up dead.

I have a lot of people that do work for me but I'm careful about what I do and how I do it. I have three main people that I have been rocking with me forever and that's Mars, Jay, and Cisco.

They have been with me since the sandbox man. We had our empire just by making drops, being ruthless, and keeping a low profile. I always show no mercy in what I do. I wear suits and shit when I'm meeting someone for business. I'm like your old school boss. But as for right now, I'm making a little visit to someone.

I kicked in the door with 3 of my men behind me. This nigga is getting on my nerves. I snapped my fingers and two of my three men grabbed him on cue. "James, James, James, James! I had this house on watch for a while. So let me ask you this where's my money?!"

I walked into the house and closed the door behind me. It's rare when I make an appearance at someone's house and when it happens; all bullshit aside I came for what I want.

"Fuck you dyke" he spat at me

"Wrong answer" I hit him in the gut making him fall to his knees "once again like I asked where my money" I yelled getting pissed "How about you suck my dick, maybe you won't be so angry." He said holding his stomach.

I hit him in his mouth real hard making blood gush out his mouth. Blood started to splash on my shirt. Fuckin great! I heard from my right I saw it was his daughter. From the look on her face, she looked happy that someone is beating his broke ass. "Well, hello please sit.

I'm Pharaoh, your pops here don't have my money. From what my sources tell me you don't like him. Here's a number to call if he tries anything on you or your mother. Back to what I was saying." I said with a devilish laugh "James I'm done with the fucking games. Where's my money" I said. Now I'm getting frustrated.

He refused to talk so I had his shirt removed. I pulled out my favorite blade, my Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. .

Wait I'm missing something! I started to walk around the house looking in the cabinets until I found some liquid alchemy. I walked back towards the living room where everybody was at. I pulled out my lighter and put it on the dining table then I got back to business.

"You still don't know ok fine. Hold him still." I got my knife and began to carve the amount he owes me in his chest and poured alcohol on it.

I grabbed my lighter off the dining table and lit his burning chest on fire. He started to scream like a little bitch. "Now back to what I was saying, James. I need my money and you owe me. I need four grand so four grand is how much you owe me nigga. Two weeks James. TWO! Oh and hit another woman in this house and your dick will be cut the fuck off and fed to you. I think sausage would be the best food for you" I said laughing my ass off.

I have to change my shirt in the car and I'll just have to burn it once we got to the trap. I was making my way out the door before James' daughter stopped me.

"Thanks, I'll make sure to call if anything happens," she said to me holding up the piece of paper I gave her not too long ago. "Even if you don't I would eventually find out on my own.

Oh, and James 2 weeks my friend. You know it's not good when I make home visits." I said walking out. Me and my men got back in the truck we drove off to go back to the trap.