Chapter 6

Allie pov

Allie POV (𝙼𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜)

"WAAAKKKKEEEE UUUPPP ALLIE I WANNA GET SOME ICE CREAM," said Jules shaking me to death. Girl let me sleep the hell.

"Bitch if you don't leave my sister the fuck alone it's only 2:00," said Nova as she was coming into my room. Are you going to help me or what girl?

"Is yall even dressed or what?" I said mumbling into my pillow.

"Yea but we waiting on you to go get dressed," Jules said getting up off me.

"Ok, but can one of y'all make up my bed and pick out my outfit," I said while getting out of my bed and walking into the bathroom.

"You know we got you, girl," said Nova.

〰️

𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 POV

While I was having a good ass nap I got a group FaceTime call from Jay, Mars, and Cisco.

"Hello," I said hella annoyed.

"My nigga are you sleeping. Get ya ass up I want some ice cream," Jay said

"Man what you serious Jay" Cisco said while drinking from a patron bottle. Fucking alcoholic.

"Yea get the fuck up we want some ice cream" Mars yelled from the phone. Really bro.

"Man you always yelling and alright bruh let me take a shower and get dressed. Ima met y'all there," I said while getting up from my couch and going to my room. I was having a good ass dream but they wanna ruin shit. Fuckers.

"Rd we going there now," Jay said hanging up.

I hung up as well. I walked into my bathroom and started the shower making sure the water was hot. For the past 20 minutes, I cleaned my body making sure nigga smelt good. I stepped out of the shower and washed my face, brushed my teeth.

I dried myself off and grabbed my lotion bottle from my bathroom cabinet. I walked out of the bathroom went into my closet and pulled out some random ass clothes. I put on some of my Adidas sweatpants and my white shirt with my camouflage black grey and white jacket.

I put some of my Nikes. I grabbed my Sliver Rolex watch and my chains putting that on. I sprayed some cologne making sure I smelled decent.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to grab my hat and car keys. Walking out the from the door making sure to lock it.

I hopped in my 1970 Dodge Challenger, Supercharged Chrysler 426 Hemi v-8 intake. I started that mufucka and speeded out of my driveway. I connected my phone to the AUX and turned on some Tupac's "Dear Momma".

〰️

𝔸𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 POV

After I used the bathroom I washed my hands. I took a 14-minute shower after I started to brush my teeth. I walked out of my bathroom to see my bed made up and an outfit on my bed.