Chapter 3

Allie POV

Waking up I rolled over in my bed as the sun streamed through my blinds

Waking up I rolled over in my bed as the sun streamed through my blinds. My vision was blurry, my throat was dry, and the window was cracked.

I groggily got up to shut my whistling window. Rubbing my eyes and ignoring my rumbling belly I started to get ready for the day.

I walked into my bathroom and used the toilet washed my hand, wash my face and brush my teeth. I need up taking a 20-minute shower. Walking it the bathroom I went to my lotion stand and started to moisturize my body.

When I was done I walked into my bomb ass, fashion nova ass, Instagram baddie closet.

I got dressed in an organ Lexington short sleeve tunic top with some black shorts with my orange Steven Madden heels. And of course, I put on my ice-out Silver Rolex and some more accessories.

Because I want to go to brunch with my bitches!! I made up my bed making sure everything was in the right place.

Oh shit! ...I forgot to introduce myself lol....my name is Allie Young I'm 34 years old, a have two kids. A story for another time. I'm a hairstylist and a plus-size model.

I work with my older sister Nova and my bestfriend Jullien. And of course, my best friends are my two favorite sisters Jules and Nova. 

I love them bitches to death and I can't forget my bestie JJ his little ass is crazy. And yes my sisters both live with me. I don't mind as long they keep the house clean.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen to see my sisters eating my damn cereal MY FAVORITE CEREAL at that. And of course, it's my got damn lucky charms.

Ugh, what the fuck I walk past them pissed because why. I went and get some water from the fridge it was well-needed my throat was dry.

"Goodmorning bitches" I yelled to get their attention "And why the fuck y'all bitches eating the last bit of MY lucky charms. I should punch y'all asses in y'all shit," I said going over to the island and taking a seat.

"Bitch why are you yelling at this time of the morning," Jules said

"Bitch it's not even the morning dumbo" Nova said finishing up her cereal.

"Right what the hell are you talking about" I laugh taking a sip of my water.

" Anyways where you going all looking cute and shit," said Nova putting her empty bowl in the sink.

"WE are going to get some real breakfast that's what we doing. I want some french toast ." I said getting excited because I've been wanting french toast since last week.

"Yesss let me get dressed," said Nova before washing the bowl. When she was finished she start running upstairs to her room. She loves going places like anywhere.

"Why I have to go. I don't want to go sis." Said Jules stomping her feet like a big ass baby. Bitch what- what the fuck.

"Bitch you don't have to go acting like that. But like I said we going to brunch so get dressed hoe. I don't have time for that baby shit, " I said to Jules rolling my eyes because what the fuck was that huh. What was it?

"Ok ok let me get dressed I will be back in 5," said Jules going upstairs. I walked back to my room to grab my red MCM tote bag, phone, charger, earphones, and my keys.

I walked out of my room and downstairs to see Nova putting on her rainbow slip-on vans. And Jules waiting by the door on her phone.

"We taking my car," I said. They just nodded their heads and walked out of the house. I locked the front door and unlocked my truck so they can get in.

Walking to my neon Mercedes G Wagon I got inside putting on my seatbelt. Me and my sister have trucks but they are different colors.

Starting up the SUV up I hooked my phone up to the AUX. making sure everybody got everything I speed out the driveway listening to Lola Brooke's "Don't Play With It". This is my shit.

After 30 minutes we arrived at "Brunch and Munch". We walked in finishing our seats. We sat at a nearby table by the window.

The waiter came and asked what we want. I asked for some red wine, french toast, biscuits, and gravy breakfast.  The girls got their food and we started to make conversation while eating our food.

Jules asked a question that she always asked when we go out 'when ima get a girlfriend and shit'. Blah blah blah like damn leave me be whore. I told her ass "bitch I don't know.

You know I'm shy I'm not looking for one right now". I started to sip on my red wine which was really good.

"Girl please you need one. You have been single for 4 years now...yea mhmm you need a girlfriend," said Nova eating her food.

"When it's the right time I'm going to date," I said changing the subject I don't have time for these hoes.

30 minutes later we were done eating our food we paid and left. We all talked about watching a movie on our way home and that's what we did. We watch "Angle Had Fallen" it's a good ass movie.

Nova talked about getting ice cream tomorrow and going out to dinner together so both I and Jules agreed. I end up telling them Jullien will be coming because I haven't seen my bestie in a while even though we work together but still I miss him.

I mean why not I need my girls together. After the movie ended and we finished our conversation, we hugged each other and said 'goodnight' and then went to our rooms. I went to sleep around 2:30 am.