Chapter 12

Taylor POV

I was on the porch for about 18 minutes

I was on the porch for about 18 minutes. When I finished smoking my blunts I was a little bit high nah let me not say that I was high as a bitch. I got up and walked back to the backyard.

Fuck I'm hungry. I have seen that my family members were talking and laughing and mostly eating. Must be nice. I grabbed water from the nearby cooler and walked over to where the food at and started to fix my plate.

When I was done I walked back to the table where I was at before. I started to eat and let me tell you this shit was good. Nobody knew I was there until my little sister said something. Why bro? Fuck!

"You good now walking away and shit," J'Amor said in Dutch.  "Yea you know I'm good J'Amor," I said in Dutch. I don't know why my parents named that girl that and my brother Blue.

What the fuck is a Blur shit I mean Blue. Damn, I'm faded. I can tell my parents and siblings were staring at me. I already knew Allie and her guest were looking at me. But I didn't pay any mind.

"Who's the girl," J'Amor said in Dutch "Pretty ain't she...but she doesn't want me," I said in Dutch. I felt weak inside. Mane I need her.

"I just know what's going on...I mean hey" I said in English shrugging my shoulders. She just nodded her said then leaned back in her seat and I did the same. I'm already done with my food ate the shit fast as hell. I want more...

"Taylor," my first mom Crystal said. I believe she trying to change the mood. I guess. I just looked at her. Because what the fuck does she want?! "Didn't u make a song a couple of days ago?" she said with a sharp eyebrow.

REALLY! "Yea I did ma. Why are you asking," I said with an attitude. "Girl if you don't fix yourself up the fuck and because I would love to hear it as well as everyone else." No, they don't why she lying like that.

Crazy lady man. I really don't want to sing mane fuck. Yea I sing or whatever. I got up from my seat and grabbed the speaker from inside the house and brought it back to the table.

I got my phone and plugged it in and pressed play. The beat from my song "Find You" started to play. How embarrassing can this be?

[Intro]
Baby, what I did to find you?
We had a vibe that no one could identify
Meet me in the middle of yo' bedroom
Girl, I'm on yo' skin just like a tattoo (Ooh)

[Chorus]
Kissing, touching on your body like I'm supposed to
Listen, if I can't love you tell me who supposed to?
Ditch him that nigga you was fucking with is old news
I won't talk about it, I'ma show you

[Verse 1]
Baby, don't be scared to come closer
Got you wrapped around my fingers, let me hold you
On the sheets I smell the scent of your perfume
Oh, we about to do some shit that we can't undo