💜 Chap 1 💜 Marriage 🤵👰

Morning sun comes to peep inside the house window.a girl who is sleeping with dried tears as she did not sleep over night crying to herself about her fate to marry an middle class boy.

The house is fully decorated with beautiful colourful flowers because of then marriage of Krishna daughter mishra,CEO of KK group of company with a normal middle class boy sho lives in a village Vetri.

The groom is doing the rituals as per priest said and mishra is getting ready without any interest to the marriage.a women in fifty and a boy in twenties comes in to see her wheather she is ready of not.its non of other than akhila mother of mishra and sanjeev brother of mishra.

Akh-Ready aah mishu.

Mis-Partha theriyala ready aagitu irukken nu viruppame illadha kalyanathuku ready vera aaganum.

She said irritatingly to her brother and mother.

Akhila and sanjeev seen each other and shrugged off their thought.after sometines mishra get ready.vetri's sister anjana comes their to take mishra because priest call her.

Anj-Aunty anni ya kootitu vara sonnanga.

Akh-Sari ma va.mishra wa polam.

Mishra nodded and went with her mom and anjana with some friends of mishra.mishra sit down near vetri and both did the rituals.priest gave the thaali to vetri and he tied the knot.elders blessed them by throwing flowers.they get the blessings from the elders.

As vetri was living in village mishra does not like to go their.so after so many troubles of mishra vetri and his parents accept to keep her at her house.vetri's mom dad and his sister is leaving from tbeir to their house on next day.

After coming to mishra's house both slept in different rooms to take rest.at night both get ready to their first night and mishra went inside the room and saw the decoration.her anger raised up and she mess the whole room crying and layed on the bed crying.vetri comes inside and saw her crying and tge whole room is messed up.he try to touch her before thag she got up and glare him.

Mis-Enna thotta unna kondruven.aama yenna nee paatuku ponnu parka wandha pudichiruku sonna udane kalyanam.enga kitta ellam kekka maatingalo?

Vet-Illanga........

Mis-Just shut up.unakku panam wenum na wera yaarachi oru panakkara ponna kattika wendiya dhaane enna yen kalyanama panna vendiya dhaane.panathu kaaga oru ponnoda valkaye alikkiriye un amma appa ku wekkama illa.

His anger raised towards her and his eyes turn red because his will control himself wben she tell about him but after she tell about his parents his anger raised.

Mis-Yenna amma appa va sonna udane kovam varudha.onne onnu sollikuren Don't ever dream to come never me or touch me your BEGGER.just get lost.

Her word begger hurts him a lot and his eyes filled with tears but he control him for sake of.........(fill pannunga)and went inside the washroom taking his clothes from the luggage and went in.

He saw his face in the mirror and cried closing his mouth not wanting to hear his crying sound.after freshing up he wents out and saw her sitting on tge bed.he just put his towel on the balcony and took a pillow and his mom saree from the luggage that he took before they comes to chennai.he went to the sofa and slept by keeping his hand on his forehead.

Mishra saw this and think,

Mis mv-Innum konja naalaila neeye inga irundhu poiduve naan thara pora torcher la 😈😈😈.

Thinking so she smirked but the pokr girl doesn't know what futer holds to her........💚.

What will happen next?
What future holds for mishra?

To know the answers for all these questions stay tuned with the story 😉😉.

I know I used some harsh words for that sorry and this just an imaginary story and for hurt anyone.again sorry 🙏🙏🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.

With love,
Frozen❄