💜 Chap 15 💜 Happily Ever After ❤

3 months later,

In these 3 months mishra and vetri's bond increased dad by day.they live happily with the kutty fight and teasing towards each other with some kutty romance.

She changed herself as vetri's how vetri like when it is comes to an wife.vetri and mishra are living in vetri's penthouse which was build by him as mishra's own design.they lived their life happily and vetri's sister anjana get married to parnav as they wish and with their parents permission.

In that marriage rakesh saw a girl called Aadhira and both fell in love with each other.then siddharth and his lover nadiya,rakesh and aadhira get married in the same day.

Vetri and mishra gives birth to a baby girl named "Aishwarya" as they call her "Aishu".

This is how vetri changed her happiness from money.

"Happiness is not measured by the amount of money you have,

It's measured by the wonderful people or partner you have.

By-Unknown ❤

..........The End..........

So this is the last chapter from now on there is no chapter,if it is not upto your expectation sorry 🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends

Thank you so much for all you love and support for this story.Will meet you all in Life After Marriage story.

Quotes a naan google uncle kitta kadan waamginen pa 😝😝.nalla irukka?

Keep supporting....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜

Okay now say goodbye to 2022 the year which you changed yourself and the lesson you leart from this year.

Get rid of the old to make place for the new, and I wish you happiness throughout the year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS,BROTHERS AND SISTERS 🎊🎊