💜 Chap 3 💜 Possessive 😤

Vetri went inside without caring about the soul waiting out until him to call her in.his behaviour hurts her so much but she control herself witjout bursting out.

Mis mv-Why should I hurt while he ignoring me?naan dhaane reason awan enna ignore panren na.naandhane awana nethu vaiku vandha padi thitnadhu appo awanuku ewwalo hurt aagi irukkum la adhan awan yenna ignore panran ooh.

Vdtri comes out to see her and saw thinking something deeply.he knows that what she is thinking.he went near her and try to touch her shoulder but her words ringed in his ear.so he waved his hand infront of her making her jerked and turn to see him.inside he felt happy seeing him but maintain a straight face.

Mis-Yenna?

Vet-Illa veliya nintu irukkke ulla wara idea illayo?

Mis-Adhu en ishtam pudicha waruven illa na veliyawe nintu iruppen.

Vet-Edho pondati yaache nu koopten ner wandha enna warati enna?

He went from their leaving her in anger.she went inside her room to see him laying in the sofa and playing games.she just sit down in the bed and saw her phone.after sometime his phone ranged making her jerked.

He saw the call id and smile with a blush making her shocked and anger in possessiveness.he went from their to the balcony and speak the call with smiling showing her dimple to irritate her more.

Mis mv-Cheiii ippidi yaaroda dhaan pesrano ippi vekka pattutu.oru vela girlfriend chi chi irukkadhu appidi irundha nammala yen kalyanam pannikanum.yaara irukkum.

(Au-Unakku yedhuku ma anda information uh?

Mis-Shumma dhaan therinjikanum la 😝😝😝.

Au&Re-Nambitom)

Vetri was seeing her from corner of the eyes who is seeing him with anger and possessiveness.he control his laugh.vetri was speaking with his mother who called from his sisters phone but to tease her he acted like someone.

He enjoyed her condition and speaks more but he uses to see her from tbe corner of her eyes.........💚

What will happen next?

To know the answers for all these questions stay tuned with the story 😉😉.

Guyz this will be a short story contains 10 to 15 chappies or less than that.sorry I could not inform it.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.

With love,
Frozen❄