💜 Chap 7 💜 Family In Hospital 🏥

Vetri arrived to the hospital and sanjeev and family too comes to the hospital.vetri took her inside in the strecher.the doctor comes out from a patient room and saw them.he went near vetri and asked what happened and vetri tells the incident.doctor checked her and took her to theatre for do the surgery.after taking the old lady inside he sighed and sit down in the chair.then only he saw the family near him.

Vet-Sorry mama neenga sonna nerathukku kovil ku poga mudiyama pochu.appo enakku kovil ku poradha vida inda paati yoda uyire a kapathuradhu thaan perusa irundhuchi.

Krish-Parawalla pa kovil ku poikalam adha vida oru uyira kapathuradhe romba perusu.unna nenacha rombs perumaya irukku pa.

Vetri just smile and then only saw auto driver was their.he went near him asked sorry for slapping him.

A.D-Parawalla illa pa un edathula yara irundhalum ippidi dhan panni iruppa yen adha urudiya solla mudiyadhu yen na unna maari pasanga ippo irukkuradhe romba koravu.

Vet-Sari na ewwalo aachu?

A.D-Aiyoo kaasallam venam thambi mudinja anda kaasa serthu anda paati ooda hospital selavuku kettunga.

Vet-Hmm sari na.

A.D-Sari na appo naan kelambiren?

Vet-Sari na parthu ponga.

A.D-Sari pa.

Auto driver went from their.after sometime doctor comes out and tells them she want blood because of lot of bloods were loss and her blood in AB+.vetri smile and he remembered his grandma who is having the same blood group of him.he smiles and tell,

Vet-Enakkum same dhaan sir naane kudukkuren.

Doc-Ooh great appo vaanga.

Vet-Sari.

Doc-Nurse ewangala kootitu ponga.

Nur-Okay doctor,sir vaanga.

Vetri nodded and went with her after giving his phone and purse to mishra who took it without any hesitation.

After giving blood and the surgery get over all went from their after speaking woth that old lady in hospital and pay the fees.his shirt was full of blood of that old lady so he saw a dress shop while he comes out from the hospital.he asked them to wait and went to the shop making all confused.

San-Edhuku pa poran?

Kris-Theriyalaye....

Mis-Adhan awaru shirt la blood stain irundhuche so shirt wanga poiruparu.

Akh-Aama la.

All nodded and waited until he comes.after few minutes he comes by changing the shirt and with a bag in his hand.he comes and give the shirt to sanjeev to change the shirt.sanjeev smile and nodded and change it inside the car and give the other shirt to put it in the bag.

Then all went to kovil and did the poojai beautifully and went to the house after having lunch in an resturant........💚.

What will happen next?

To know the answer for this questions stay tuned with the story 😉😉

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.

With love,
Frozen❄