💜 Chap 14 💜 Vetri In Office 🏢😈

After celebrating her birthday both slept in each others embrace.

Next day.........

Vetri wake up first and saw his wife sleeping keeping her head on his his chest and her hand was wrapped around his waist.he smile and kissed her forehead making her to whined in sleep.he continue it until she wake up which made her irritate.she opened her eyes and glared him making him smile sleepishly and again continue to sleep.

Vet-Yeii elundhiru ma veetuku ponum.

Mis-Nee mattum po enakku thookam warudhu.

Vet-Appidiya appo ok naan poren nee thoongu appidiye enna vitta naan poren.

Mishra glared him and parted from him and sleep by turning otherside making him chuckled.he wake up and went to fresh up and comes out see her sitting on the bed putting her hair to a bun.she saw him looking at her.she twisted her lip and went inside after taking the towel and the dress.

She get freshed up and get ready to go.he did not tease her anymore as he doesn't want spoil her morning mood.both went downstair.all are waiting for them and saw them and smile looking at them.

Both had their breakfast and bid bye to them.both started to leave and first they went to kovil and then they went to his house.both of them arrived to his house and started to go in.mishra was not moving,he get confused and asked,

Vet-Yennachi ma yen wara maatingura?

Mis-Yenakku bayama irukke.

Vet-Yen?

Mis-Unga amma appa enna thitnangana naan panna yellarthukum?

Vet-Appidi laam thitta maatanga va polam.

Mishra nodded and went with by holding his hand tightly.both went towards the door and rang the bell.anjana open the door happily as she know her brother and sister in law is comming.anjana asked them to come inside and both try to go but devika stopped them and took aarthi for them as they were comming to his house for first time after marriage.

Both went inside and mishra asked sorry from all of them and all accepted her sorry because they know about her.then vetri speak,

Vet-Appa naan office ku poren pa innaiku.

Vis-Sari pa naan sollidren un PA kitta.

Vet-Naan solliten pa naan just poren and mishra vayum kootitu poren pa.

Mis-Naan yedhukku?

Vis-Chumma poitu va ma nee ponadge illa la.

Mis-Sari mama.

Vetri felt happy as she is calling his father as "mama".both went to their room and mishra saw the room and stood rooted seeing the room.it was a big room.

it was a big room

(Bed room)

Then she walk towards the bathroom amd see it with open mouth.she admires the beauty of the whole room and saw him in the

she admires the beauty of the whole room and saw him in the

(Bathroom)

She admires the whole room and saw him in the entrance of the room smiling towards her.she went to the balcony and saw the view which was so beautiful.

Vet-Nee ippudiye parthutu oru naan kelamburen.

She turned towards him.and saw him with his office attires.

Vet-Variya poga illa eppidi?

Mis-Vaanga polam.

She said with a grumpy face because he disturbed her morning sight seeing.

Both went to office and vetri announced why he is not in the office and announced mishra as her wife and went to his cabin.In house he is an obedient child but in office he is an arrognant CEO who is hell afraid to stand before him.mishra saw his name in the cabin and pout.he saw her confusingly,

Vet-Yennachi ma?

Mis-Yen un pera aryan nu pottu irukku?

Vet-Adhu dhaane ma en peru?

Mis-Aana yenakku pidikkala yenakku vetri endra pera mattum dhan pudikkum so neenga adha vetri ya mathanum.

Vet-Adhu yeppidi ma mudiyum mathanum na yegapatta ellarthayum mathanum ma.

Mis-Ooh sari okay vidunga.

Vetri smiles looking at her face.his PA knock the door and aryan said to come inside.vetri did the pending work while mishra watch tv in the relaxation room and after it she watched k-drama while she feels boring and their life goes like that.

Okay next will be epilogue and tge story will be completed.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.

With love,
Frozen❄