💜 Chap 11 💜 Her Guilt 😟

After she went inside the room she did not come out making all other panicked.siddharth parnav and rakesh went to their house.vetri went near the room and knock the door but he did not get any answers.he tries to open the door but it was locked from inside.

Inside the room mishra was recollecting the incidents that she used to scold him with too much harsh and hurting words making her more cry and making her guilt.

Dinner time.........

All comes to dinning table except mishra.all waited to her to join to the dinner.vetri was seeing their room door time to time but it was closed upto now.when.they try to eat they heard door opening sound.all see a worst mishra with red puffy eyes and messy hair due to crying continuosly.

She did not speak or others did not speak as they gives her time.she ate silently and tries to go but stopped in her track hearing vetri's sound.

Vet-Oru nimisham..

Mishra did not turn but stay their.all looked at vetri confusingly.vetri went near her and took her hand saw some blood stain in her arms making her gulped as she think she caught up.all saw her hand and shocked to see the blood.

Vet-Enna edhu?

Mis-................

Vet-Unna dhaan kekkura eppidi retham vandhuchi enna aachu?

Mis-Adhu kai keeripatichu.

Vet-Yenga pattichu?

Mis-Adhu sofa kitta irukkira glass.

Vet-Ooh aana edhu theriyama keeripatta maari theriyalaye aana neeye glass aala vettikitta maari la theriyudhu.

Mis-Adhu.......

Her words stopped in middle and eyes get tears after recieving a tight slap from him making all other shocked.

San-Machaan.

Vet-Yenna thangachi mela paasama?adicha odane gudhichu wara.

Vetri glared looking at mishra but she hung her head down and sobbed silently making all other teared because they never hit her.

Vet-Loosa nee unakku guilty aah irukkalam enakku panna ellathukum adhuku eppidi dhaan muttal thanama kaiya vettipiya?arivu illa padichawa dhaane?huh?

Mis-Sorry adhu theriyama......

Vet-Yaarachu theriyama ippidi kaiya vettipangala?adutha vangala muttal aakina maari enna aaka mudiyadhu.va.

Vetri took her to their room after getting tge first box from akhila.they felt happy for mishra as she was in a protective hand and at same timethey were sad after seeing their daughter recieving a slap from the same person.

Vetri took her to their room balcony and made her sit.he slowly dressed her wound seeing her when she hissed in pain.after he dress the wound and try to go but stopped in middle recieving a tight hug from her making him shock and happy too........💚.

What will happen next?

To know the answer for this question stay tuned with the story 😉😉

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.

With love,
Frozen❄