💜 Chap 6 💜 Value Of A Life ❤

Double update 😊😊😊.
Enjoy........😝😝😝.

****************************

Next day morning...........

Both of them wake up at same time see each other and saw the washroom like who have to go firstly.vetri asked her to go first as he did not want to fight with her and waste his energy.after both of them freshed up both went down to have the breakfast and all had their breakfast while talking.

Akh-Mishra mapla rendu perum ready aagitu wanga ellarum kovil ku porom.

Mis-Edhukku ma?

Kri-Un kalyanam mudinchadukku aprom oru pooja pannanum nu venditu irundhom adhan ma.

Mis-Ooh naan kandipa waranuma?

Vet-Pooja panni irukkiradhu kalyanam pannavangalukku appo vandhu dhaane aaganum?wera yaarachi inga pudhusa kalyanam aacha maachan.

San-Shumma irundhawana yen machan ilukkiringa?

Vet-Shumma dhaan machan sapdu thatta parthu.

San mv-Paasamavum pesra adhe time la damage um panrane cheii.

Vet-Adhu ellam paasam machan.

San-Huh???

Vet-Illa nee mondvoice la sonnadhu purinjiruchi adhan unakku badhil sonnen.

Sanjeev nodded with a grumpy face and ate the breakfast making all others laugh.a small smile appear in mishra's lip.all noticed it but did not tell her anything.all had their breakfast and get ready to go to the kovil.they start the car.Sanjeev drives the car and krish pa on passenger seat and akhila ma mishra and vetri was in back seat.

While they were going vetri saw a group of people surrounded making him confused

Vet-Machaan konjom vandiya niruthu?

San-Yen machan?

Vet-Niruthu solren.

Sanjeev stops the car near a tree.vetri get down making all get down.he wents near the crowd making all following.he saw a grandmother laying with pool of blood in her head but others are just seeing her making him anger.he wents near the grandmother and patted her cheeks and check her pulse.but it was reducing minute to minute.

Vet-Patti patti.

Pat-.........

Vet-Yaarachi ambulamce ku call pannungalen?show aah parkuringa oru manushanoda uyir pogura waraikkum.yaarachu ambulance koopdalam la haan.ippo ambulance ku koopda ellam time illa takkunu kootitu ponum illana uyir poirum.

He yelled to all making the jerked.one auto driver comes infront and said,

Vet-Sir adhu oru pichakari sir neenga poi unga welaya parunga vandhutaru.

This makes him anger more and asked sanjeev to hold her.he went near him slapped him making all shocked.

Vet-Yov neeyallam padichavan dhaane ya ippidi pachchaya pesra asingama illa.naalaiku edhe nelama unakko illa un amma appa ko vanda neeyum ippidi dhaan neeyum nadu road la saaga vendiya warum.oru manushan pichakaarana irundhalum panakkarana irundhalum sari ellarukum irukkiradhu ore uyir dhaan.oru uyir a kaapathi sari nanmaya thedika ya.chi ungalukku kaasu dhaan mukkiyam vera edhuvum illa onnu solren ketuke"KAASU PONA VARUM AANA ORU UYIR PONA THIRUMBA WARADHU".adha nyabagathula wechika thallu unnalam thodradhe paawam.

His speech make all of them to feel guilty and hung their head down in guilty.mishra looked him shocked because she did the same thing in her college days in australia but she did know the power of a life but now she understood it from her husband.krish pa sanjeev akhila ma and mishra saw vetri with a proud smile.vetri tries to call the ambulance but the same auto driver stoped him from calling.
(Auto driver:A.D)

A.D-Thambi ewwalo naala uyir na ennanu enakku theriyala aana eppo neenga sonnadhuku aprom purinjidhu.neenga vayasila chinnadha irundhalum unga manasu romba perusu.ungala kalyanam pannika pora ponnu romba kuduthu wechava pa.vaanga naane kootitu poren.

Vetri smile at him cutely showing his dimple amd nodded took the old lady in his hand and went near the auto.

Vet-Mama neenga kovilku poi nillunga naan waren.

Kri-Illa pa naamgalum warom unkooda nee po pa andaauto la naanga pinnadiye waren.

Vet-Sari....

Vetri get inside the auto and saw mishra who is looking at him.he nodded and went in the auto.sanjjev follow him and reached the hospital........💚.

What will happen next?
Will mishra changed her behaviour after this?

I thinl I correctly tells the point according to me.say yes if it is correct.

To know the answers for these questions stay tuned with the story 😉😉

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.

With love,
Frozen❄