💜 Chap 8 💜 Her Love Towards Him 💜

After finishing the poojai vetri and all return to the house tiredly.all retired to the room and take some rest.

Vetri went inside the washroom first and fresh up and wash the blood stain shirt and comes out.after that mishra went inside in that time vetri went to balcony and put his shirt to dry.he layed down in the sofa and closed his eye keeping his right hand in forehead.

While mishra comes out from the washroom she saw him sleeping uncomfortably.guilt overtook her and she thought hoe would he sleep at night in other days.she went near him and call him by his name dor first time.

Mis-Vetri......

Vet-...............

Mis-Vetriii........

Vetri open his eyes hearing her calling him.he asled her what raising his eyebrow.

Mis-Adhu.......

Vet-Sollunga enna aachu?

Mis-Enakku onnum illa.

Vet-Aprom yedhuku thoongitu irundawana elupinadhu?

Mis-Adhu nee poi bed la padu.

Vetri open his eye widen hearing her because her dad tell that she will not share her bed usually with anyone even with family.

Vet-Enna?

Mis-Kaadhu kekkalaya?

Vet-Illa naan ingaye paduthukuren nee bed la paduthuko naan comfortable aah dhaan irukken.

Mis-Aama paatha theriyudhu comfortable aah dhaan thoonguren nu.ippo poi padukkiriya illaya.

Vet-Poren poren thirumba aarambikkada.

Vetri took his pillow and went near the bed and layed comfortably.after few minutes he slept soundly.mishra smile and she too layed in the bed in her bed side keeping a pillow wall in middle.after marriage this is the day vetri slept comfortably.

At night all wake up.In mishra's room vetri felt some weight and he open his eyes and saw mishra sleeping on his chest making him shocked.he try to wake up but mishra whined in sleep.so he make her layed down in the bed and wake up and sighed heavily.

Vet-Happada nalla vela thoongi irundha illana inga periya war eh nadandhu irukkum idhukku.

He went to fresh up but he doesn't know that when he make her layed down in bed from his chest mishra wake up but she act like sleeping.after hearing vetri's said she smile amd said,

Mis-Naan ippo unkooda sandai yellam poda maaten vetri.naan venum ne dhan un mela thoonginen and enakku unna ippo romba pudichi irukku.nee innaiku morning kovil ku porappo pannen la oru vishayam adhu enakku romba pudichi irundhuchi.unna maari ellarayum care pannitu irukkanum mu nee senjadhukku aprom enakku feel aachu.unakku pudicha maari mishra va naan maruven and I love you da vetri.I release my love towards you in few hours ago.

She tells it and wake up from the bed and went to balconh see the night sky........💚.

What will happen next?
Will vetri love her after she changed?

To know the answer for this questions stay tuned with the story 😉😉

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.

With love,
Frozen❄